Do You Like Cats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikiNYC

Reaction score
Some people hate cats, I love them.

Amur Tigers, Sub Saharan Lions, and the extinct Barbary Lion, and all of the others - Pumas, Cougars, Mountain Lions. They are magnificent animals.

If you have the chance, make sure you consider this and help out with messages of support or in any way you can.

It's very sad to see, but one of the the largest cities in the world Tianjin, as Manchurian informed me in another thread it is a booming metropolis - and now just past the business school there, there is a problem.. with cats.

Wow, you really are Barbaric.

Do you have any good cat or dog cake recipes?

yeah, I use cat or dog meat as a substitution for Peking duck, it sometimes tastes even better than plain duck. Dog meat + hoison sauce in a tortilla, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh yeah, dog and cat meat in dumplings and bao zi isn't bad either, it doesn't matter, as long as it's meat :)

yeah, I use cat or dog meat as a substitution for Peking duck, it sometimes tastes even better than plain duck. Dog meat + hoison sauce in a tortilla, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh yeah, dog and cat meat in dumplings and bao zi isn't bad either, it doesn't matter, as long as it's meat :)

There isnt anything more funny (or moronic) to guys like you admitted to crimes like that in an open forum... Have the ASPA visited you yet?

I found a restaurant you might like Barbaric, unless of course you are heading to the Big Lights of Tianjin soon - you did say it is the worlds biggest city in the ESB lights thread, if I am not mistaken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URVOZa6Suks

Doesn't the "A" in ASPA stand for American, and so, it's only a crime in America...

There isnt anything more funny (or moronic) to guys like you admitted to crimes like that in an open forum... Have the ASPA visited you yet?

I found a restaurant you might like Barbaric, unless of course you are heading to the Big Lights of Tianjin soon - you did say it is the worlds biggest city in the ESB lights thread, if I am not mistaken.

I don't care about committing crimes, I never have, and yes, while Tianjin may be in the world's 25 biggest city, I never said it's the world's biggest city :confused:

Anyway, cat or dog meat isn't even my favorite, it's just one of many options I enjoy with the greater choice I have in China than in the US (funny to think that a "Communist" country has less restrictions on one of life's daily activities than a so-called "free" country)

Hey now, let's not start to diss civil liberties. That could go a lot further than culinary options.

I thought you said so here. Did I misunderstand you when you said it was the biggest city in the world, because I have seen it on a map, having studied geography...

Anyway, I dont think you understand that in this Western Democracy, the welfare and interests of domestic animals are generally looked after by people, not just the animals themselves. Its all part of a general tradition of looking after ones neighbor.

So Im not sure if it is as simple as you may see it. And if you dont like our "free democracy", why do you like to express your opinion so much here, and shout down others whose opinion you disagree with (viz the ESB thread?).

FUGU! Try eating some Fugu next time, rather than the dogs and cats.

Meow Woof.

"the biggest city in the world that you haven't heard of"

wow, you have great reading comprehension

And I'm not really sure that I'm blocking anyone's ability to express their own opinion, sorry to burst your paranoid bubble

yeah, well I eat cows, pigs, and chickens too, I never hear anyone caring about their opinions as much as cats' (and cats aren't citizens of any country, lol). I don't discriminate between animals, unfortunately it doesn't seem like you are that principled :D

I decided to try Bison and Yak because I watched Food, Inc. and eating beef, chicken, and pork will be difficult for a bit.

Bison and Yak are delicious, I highly recommend them next time you want to expand your carnivorous horizons.

I'm actually joking. I don't mind making fun of my own culture's stereotypes. You're too uptight if you can't.

^That is cute as hell.

This thread is fucking stupid on multiple levels.

Well, it was started by TikiNYC so it wasn't likely to be a thread filled with discussion about quantum physics and its affect on post modern literature.

But I'm always down with folks posting cute picture/videos of cats. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back