Education First (Phase III) | 10 North Point Blvd | Cambridge

Orwellian maybe. But, actually, probably a good design for its planed use.
No outside world to distract from the rapid output of the course materials.
When you go to upgrade our credentials--you just want that;
not, omg what a nice day on the Charles, Harbor and sailboats, etc.......

That's honestly kind of a nice Scandinavian vibe in the first pic with Twenty20 and this. Definitely some visually intriguing architecture, if not beautiful.

It's at least nice to break all the glass with a some white stuff, even if I can't imagine ever wanting to work there.

That's honestly kind of a nice Scandinavian vibe in the first pic with Twenty20 and this. Definitely some visually intriguing architecture, if not beautiful.

Architecture is not allow to be not beautiful. I learned that here at AB. I think there is legislation coming to that effect.

cca

And suddenly thanks to Poolio I like it. And it’s because he beautifully put it in context. He brought the art out of this neighborhood.

hQDlbWHl.jpg

nMkQI2Hl.jpg

hPCHhKll.jpg

b6GpQwgl.jpg

edit: beat by a minute to posting! (and a few hours to capture...)

Looks awesome. Unique facade, nice color, unique massing... check. Also it has a “weight” and a permanence to it that buildings just dont have anymore when theyre all glass, old buildings used to have this, so its nice to see here. It also has a timelessness to it with the combination of these factors. I think its a great building for this spot.

I was wondering if they will be selling the Brighton Complex once this thing is open. If so, it would be a great add for BC. It's just across the street from BC's new baseball fields.

Back