Fall River/New Bedford Commuter Rail (South Coast Rail)

gregrc75

Reaction score
But with flights out of BOS on Cape Air and B6, why tack on the 90 minute commuter rail trip?
Side note, I work at EWB and we had weekend regulars that lived in Rowes Wharf (with a direct water taxi to BOS) and they had their driver bring them to EWB every Friday to fly to MVY.

Lrfox

Reaction score
Side note, I work at EWB and we had weekend regulars that lived in Rowes Wharf (with a direct water taxi to BOS) and they had their driver bring them to EWB every Friday to fly to MVY.
I don't doubt it, but do you think they'd ditch the driver for the Commuter Rail?

Awesome you work at EWB, by the way. I'm still hopeful that they end up with meaningful scheduled service beyond the Islands.

gregrc75

Reaction score
I don't doubt it, but do you think they'd ditch the driver for the Commuter Rail?

Awesome you work at EWB, by the way. I'm still hopeful that they end up with meaningful scheduled service beyond the Islands.
No, I don’t think they would, they were an older couple.
I hope for the same! It was a tease when Elite operated for that month span. I can’t believe how well they did despite announcing the service only weeks ahead.