Fenway HoJo's Redevelopment | 1271 Boylston Street | Fenway

Still don't know what those things are exactly but I do like the old fashion art deco vibe. I want to see the insides. Checked out the hotel website but no info yet.

I wonder how prone to voyeurism those trailers will be. Are random pedestrians able to walk right up to the windows?

I wonder how prone to voyeurism those trailers will be. Are random pedestrians able to walk right up to the windows?
Looks like they are in an enclosed courtyard behind the main building. Access must be through the main building.

This is really cool idea, but I still think it would be better suited out on Rt 1 somewhere rather than in an area of the city that needs and can handle more density.

Barring a complete redevelopment of the site (which I'm certainly not opposed to even though I like what they've done with the Verb), I'm not sure how much more they could actually do here.

I may try to do a staycation next year and grab one of these and some tickets to a Sox game.

I assume the plumbing and electric connections for these runs underground.

Absolutely not. Anybody who gets close to these things is a creeper. Note our stalwart photo team, who don't.

Putting them in a more rural area? Not bad.

Putting them next to the country's most beloved ball park? Nah, it's kinda tacky.

I wonder if they are allowed a BBQ and firepit of some sort. Maybe propane or natural gas type?

LIYWBQIBP5HCHHD3NCM6YBONEE.jpg

^^^Inside a Verb trailer. Photo, Boston Globe

“I think it’s not an exaggeration to say that we [Samuels and Brown] spent nine months working with our team on researching paint colors,” Brown said. “We went back through all the sixties and seventies looking at the colors of Chevys, Harley Davidsons, and Fender guitars. We looked at how those companies developed their paint colors, what they called them, and how they evolved. It was a crazy amount of detail. We were just complete nut jobs on this.”
The trailers became more a labor of love than a practical endeavor, but the result speaks for itself. Now will they let a rowdy band stay there?

Back