Fenway Infill and Small Developments

I see ... so he zooms digitally on his computer !?

If he were around, Warhol would be intrigued.

^ both!I mostly take pixs while driveing ,so a telephoto lens is no good to me,then like Ablarc said I crop the pix to see what I got close up! I really don't know what I'm getting until I upload then crop

An example from today^ drive-by pix
150-3.jpg
cropped (what I was hopeing to capture)
1500-2-1.jpg
cropped again(bonus pix! did'nt realize I capture the next pix until I cropped it)but a little blury,If I could stand on the highway ramp then I could use a telephoto lens and get the pixs I really want ,not that crazy yet lol!
15000.jpg

For single story retail, that's actually not a bad looking building. Can someone remind me what was there before?

I think is was the WBCN headquarters back wen they existed.

Will anyone be forking over $500 for a season pass to Remmy's during Red Sox season?

What does a season pass get you? If it gets you free food for 162 games thats probably a good deal.

^^
Your package includes:

* An autographed picture with Jerry Remy at your table* (Priceless)
* A $25 food credit plus one complimentary beer or glass of wine - PER VISIT
* A 20% discount on all merchandise sold at Jerry Remy's Sports Bar & Grill
* Front of line privileges
* Exclusive invitations to special events
* Private dining room fee waived for all pre-booked events and parties
* Guaranteed seating for you and your guests
In addition to your season tickets benefits:

BIG screen seating at a table of YOUR choice**

Priority Reservations**

If you really really really like cheese burgers, you could get some good value out of this deal.

For this to be a good deal you need to:
1. Live next door.
2. Be a raging alcoholic.
3. Be willing to gain 35 lbs over the next 200 days.

Well to be honest it's a better deal than most college meal plans.

AmericanFolk, exactly. Its for the Homer Simpsons of America. God bless them.

Actually not a bad deal considering it pays for itself after the 16th time (assuming $5/beer). Much cheaper than attending a handful of games + eating & drinking.

The one sticking point is that if you're the only one out of your friends/girlfriend/wife to have this season pass, are you just going to sit by yourself at this bar and watch the games and wait for your friends to come in after sitting in line? Not sure how that is supposed to work.

Actually not a bad deal considering it pays for itself after the 16th time (assuming $5/beer). Much cheaper than attending a handful of games + eating & drinking.

The one sticking point is that if you're the only one out of your friends/girlfriend/wife to have this season pass, are you just going to sit by yourself at this bar and watch the games and wait for your friends to come in after sitting in line? Not sure how that is supposed to work.

"* Guaranteed seating for you and your guests"

:)

How much are actual Red Sox season tickets, anyways?

Back