Flickr Finds & Social Media Pics

Both pics from here:

1647786231689.png

1647786243785.png

Crediting Only In Boston, a page I typically despise for its usually extremely surface level analyses of Boston politics and culture despite its relatively massive following, but regardless, whoever did this gave me a laugh.

1648692266564.png

1648692306094.png

Crediting Only In Boston, a page I typically despise for its usually extremely surface level analyses of Boston politics and culture despite its relatively massive following, but regardless, whoever did this gave me a laugh.
View attachment 22865

...Just so long as the T doesn't start hanging "pretend this train is moving faster" signs on the green line ; )

How about a "Pretend there are faregates" sign at the GLX stations?

Not too many pics show Boston and mountains at the same time. Any guesses as to which ones these are? From the angle of the picture I'm guessing they're the small ones near Manchester NH. You can actually see Boston from those mountains so there's no reason you can't see the mountains from Boston!

1649090698571.png

I believe Mount Monadnock in NH can be seen from Boston.

If it's in that shot then it's the one where the summit is directly above the Pru. When I scrolled the pic to the top of the screen it's obvious that's the highest point, and it has the little sharp top. I can attest that you can see Boston from Monadnock so it makes (even more) sense that you can see Monadnock from an elevated view above Boston.

Whoa, that ^ is one of the coolest things I've seen. Very surrealistic, like a Salvador Dali painting. Love it.

Back