Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

Not to be a Debbie Downer but wasn't there at least one crane at the Millennium Tower for many months before anything started to rise at that site? I thought this project wasn't getting above ground for at least 4-5 more months. But the crane base is definitely some progress.

not sure if this is the best thread in which to post this, but why not: http://realestate.boston.com/news/2016/04/12/boston-luxury-condos-cant-compete/

Yeah, f that article.

Amenities

Not only are other cities beating us up when it comes to sky-high condo prices, their towers are also offering more outrageous amenities. Boston’s new Four Seasons tower boasts floor to ceiling windows and a private restaurant for condo owners, among other perks.

All good, but how about being able to park your car outside your 20th floor condo, for example, and being able to walk right in? You can do that in new towers in Florida, New York and Los Angeles, which boast “sky-garages.” Simply drive your car into an elevator and up and away you go.

THANK GOD the "sky garage" concept has NOT caught on in Boston.

Here's a Globe-like Faux headline -- April 12, 2017

Bill Buys MT Uber Penthouse to escape Hill and DC
First Husband Bill Clinton announced today that he was purchasing the Uber Penthouse atop the Millennium Tower in Boston

"I can park my ol El Camino with the Astroturf in the back on that deck almost 700 feet up -- what a view" -- "afterward we can walk to Modern or Mikes for some canoli"

note the above was intended in the spirit of fun :p

ksD58wj.jpg

ETkfLi9.jpg

And you need a third crane to assemble it.... It's cranes all the way down.

Just walked by the area. Looks like they are assembling the tower crane right now. Also saw a couple crane pieces at 200 Clarendon this morning which I'm assuming are part of this crane.

Back