Four Seasons Tower @ CSC | 1 Dalton Street | Back Bay

9105B37D-A4B2-4915-9B78-01F1F456367C.jpeg
1C10947A-E076-44BA-8412-CECBDA4494DB.jpeg

I went to Zuma on Friday night, the menu and service is every bit as spectacular as the building itself. Reminded me that I needed to check this thread again, for all the great eye candy, and you guys do not disappoint!

I went to Zuma on Friday night, the menu and service is every bit as spectacular as the building itself. Reminded me that I needed to check this thread again, for all the great eye candy, and you guys do not disappoint!

Good to hear--I've been meaning to try it out, but have mainly heard disappointing things from my coworkers so far.

Good to hear--I've been meaning to try it out, but have mainly heard disappointing things from my coworkers so far.
I'm sure it depends what you get and who your serving staff happens to be. But what we had was quite impressive. The key thing is be prepared to open your wallet, but as long as you know that going in, you can have a really nice evening.

Showing off its vertical prowess.

IMG_0435 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_0460 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_0488 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_0497 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_0501 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_0504 by David Z, on Flickr
David, curious if you have any zoomed in shots of the very top penthouse balcony area (upper right in all but the first two of these pix).
I can’t tell if they’re doing some remodeling/construction and that’s to keep debris from falling out/down, or if it’s a curtain or what. Been that way for a couple months and the inconsistency created by the color contrast really sets off my OCD even from across the river.

David, curious if you have any zoomed in shots of the very top penthouse balcony area (upper right in all but the first two of these pix).
I can’t tell if they’re doing some remodeling/construction and that’s to keep debris from falling out/down, or if it’s a curtain or what. Been that way for a couple months and the inconsistency created by the color contrast really sets off my OCD even from across the river.

Yes, it's an absolute travesty that they are allowed to leave this thing up for so long. It's an eyesore on what's otherwise the best side of the tower. (I know the sides are all the same, but the western facing has the most impact and best lighting)

IMG_0468 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_0470 by David Z, on Flickr

that definitely looks construction-related at least, so presumably it'll be gone sooner than later, but dag -- this is a brand-new, very upscale development. it really needed remodelling so extensive that such a tarp or whatever you wanna call it would have been there for (guessing) five months?

Back