Framingham Developments

Speaking of Framingham I walked the new rail trail a few days ago. I like but it's not done - you direct can't get to Natick Center CR from the trail but didn't look into as to how big of a deal that is. I think it's only going to be used for passive recreation which is fine.

Isn’t there supposed to be a connection when the new Natick station is complete?

Nice pics of union house
image.jpg

55-Concord-St-Framingham-MA-Building-Photo-1-Large.jpg

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/55-Concord-St-Framingham-MA/16081456/
I mean, that is great density right there.

Bancroft's close proximity to the vast Cushing Park is a plus.

It's also not very far to the Framingham CR. Course they charge 3 grand for a 2 bedroom + $100/month per car for parking and $75/pet. Throw in that you'd might need a $300+ CR pass x2... it really starts to add up.

The Nobscot Village plan

kronzjk87mdcrmhin1be

kcvkckmk970tveuap8oj

uznu8iw4barcz2dznrjl

sum8evetky7ljzvhufe6

kkxhyi6ewqzep08zcw8n

apcerlihzokhmloncxjv

gaujnawscyekjvhpvacm

m3azodzacmo1h5k36ak9

wivqx67eqtbtyeo1ojyz

jfm3kqp91poxgrxuaxse

z10ezniml8h9em8mjtlr

lmewwdkyoblvwdpannpf

The village is a proposed mixed-use residential neighborhood nestled among an existing stand of woodlands within Nobscot Village. The neighborhood will be thoughtfully curated to protect existing wooded buffers along the established neighborhood edges, respond to rolling topography and aesthetically reflect the Nobscot Village design guidelines.

The proposed neighborhood is an extension of the Nobscot Village community. The neighborhood will have walkable streets, common open spaces, shops, restaurants, small market, and opportunities for gathering. Additionally, as part of the development of the neighborhood, improvements to the adjacent Nobscot Park and trail system have been proposed.

https://courbanize.com/projects/nobscotvillage/information

The village is a proposed mixed-use residential neighborhood nestled among an existing stand of woodlands within Nobscot Village. The neighborhood will be thoughtfully curated to protect existing wooded buffers along the established neighborhood edges, respond to rolling topography and aesthetically reflect the Nobscot Village design guidelines.

The proposed neighborhood is an extension of the Nobscot Village community. The neighborhood will have walkable streets, common open spaces, shops, restaurants, small market, and opportunities for gathering. Additionally, as part of the development of the neighborhood, improvements to the adjacent Nobscot Park and trail system have been proposed.

https://courbanize.com/projects/nobscotvillage/information

Last time I went up that way, the nearby project looked very dead other than demoing the existing buildings and building the new CVS (which is completed). Odds this one gets built is like 0%.

Last time I went up that way, the nearby project looked very dead other than demoing the existing buildings and building the new CVS (which is completed). Odds this one gets built is like 0%.

Can confirm the nobscot plaza residential is u/c.
81E15313-0912-45C2-BD4C-2E3E6FC9D3D0.jpeg

5FFFE7A7-BCEC-49ED-A338-1053124F0FDC.jpeg

Last edited:

Back