Gables Seaport (née Waterside Place 1B) | 505 Congress Street | Seaport

Re: Waterside Place 1B | 505 Congress Street | Seaport

Tower crane base installed today.

Seaport tower crane streak continues, having at least one up and operating since 2015

This is actually going to be nice too which is a breath of fresh air seeing that phase 1 of waterside place and 888 boylston were the 2 biggest ass turds in the last 15 years and both are being surrounded by very nice towers that will make the hurt hit muuuuch less when theyre finished.

I'm starting to think that you are not of fan of 888 Boylston?

This is actually going to be nice too which is a breath of fresh air seeing that phase 1 of waterside place and 888 boylston were the 2 biggest ass turds in the last 15 years and both are being surrounded by very nice towers that will make the hurt hit muuuuch less when theyre finished.

Don't forget The Kensington!!! That one is the worst for me. The glass is terrible, the crown is terrible, the cardboard sides are terrible....

I think this current one will be much better than the first just based on the expected color scheme.

Reminder of what this will look like:

Waterside-Place-Phase-1B-501-Congress-Street-Seaport-District-South-Boston-Waterfront-Drew-Company-HYM-Investment-Group-CBT-Architects-Project-Rendering.jpg

Will there be a bathtub/parking below this -- or no because there's a garage right behind it?

Thanks Beeline!

Will there be a bathtub/parking below this -- or no because there's a garage right behind it?
Parking on 2nd level and in garage behind, but nothing underground

Great photos BeeLine!
8 Seaport cranes currently:
Waterside 1B
Seaport Parcel M 1/2/3/4
Parcel K 1/2
399 Congress

Back