General Boston Discussion

I also did, but I don't open weird looking emails due to malware potential.

What happened to the super-smart group that would argue on everything I would say.
KMP, Justin, Kentxie and the rest of the clowns.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/article/2017/04/30/boston-traffic/2/
Boston Traffic Sucks—Here’s How to Fix It

How our city & state representatives spent the money on special deals and interests not what was best for the Boston Taxpayers.
Transit continues to get worse and worse everyday now.

The Massachusetts taxpayers should demand an AUDIT on all these side deals. And what did we get left?
High cost of living,
Traffic Gridlock around the surrounding areas of Boston
A bunch of Illegals living on Section 8 in million dollar multi-units.

Remember that.

What happened to the super-smart group that would argue on everything I would say.
KMP, Justin, Kentxie and the rest of the clowns.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/article/2017/04/30/boston-traffic/2/
Boston Traffic Sucks—Here’s How to Fix It

How our city & state representatives spent the money on special deals and interests not what was best for the Boston Taxpayers.
Transit continues to get worse and worse everyday now.

The Massachusetts taxpayers should demand an AUDIT on all these side deals. And what did we get left?
High cost of living,
Traffic Gridlock around the surrounding areas of Boston
A bunch of Illegals living on Section 8 in million dollar multi-units.

Remember that.

I understand this is a stunning display of ignorance (per usual), but I just have a question for the mods/admins: Is it acceptable to blatantly insult forum members who are not even taking part in a discussion? Is that cool to do here? Just checking. Thanks.

I understand this is a stunning display of ignorance (per usual), but I just have a question for the mods/admins: Is it acceptable to blatantly insult forum members who are not even taking part in a discussion? Is that cool to do here? Just checking. Thanks.

I thought I would never use this word. But your crew is a bunch of DINKS.
Just responding from kmp1184 comment on the please stop board. Eat shit and die asshole

Classless group.

Sorry for the off topic

I was traveling in San Francisco last week and I admittedly questioned myself .... what the hell am I wasting my time being an ass to a bunch of people I don't know or particularly care one way or the other about? Don't expect a response either.

I was traveling in San Francisco last week and I admittedly questioned myself .... what the hell am I wasting my time being an ass to a bunch of people I don't know or particularly care one way or the other about? Don't expect a response either.

I will take that as an apology and I also apologize for my rant. Thank you

^ This is an example of when someone posts something relevant (and in my humble opinion, interesting) with regard to the actual thread topic...

...and then the thread immediately gets bumped with some garbage /name-calling / bs that has nothing to do with the new post.

Really odura...? So important to hurl that insult to a 1.5 month old stale post?

Ha!

Come on man!! kmp's practically begging for it with his not-even-half-sincere effort at self-reflection is way too precious not to respond in this harmless manner.

odura,

Again, genuine feedback: you build trust in a community by means of a high % of posts that are sincere and on topic. Yeah of course we can/should all lighten up and take a joke once in a while. But when certain behavior is constant, it doesn't feel like a joke, it feels exhausting.

BigPic, perfect word, "exhausting." Exactly. Easy remedy. I say again, BLOCK. My enjoyment of this forum has so increased as a result.

Unfortunately, IMHO, there are contributors here who believe they are more interesting, humorous and insightful than they really are. (I would offer one piece of advice: Think before you post. You may think better.)

I've been around long enough to see this forum evolve. Ebb and flow. Rise and fall. Public forums do that. Sometimes the changes are interesting, sometimes they're not. With a few exceptions this site has become mostly about pics for me. Disappointing considering the discussions that used to unfold here.

Forgive my rant. I won't do this again. I'll end on a high note: Great pics! Keep 'em coming!

odura,

Again, genuine feedback: you build trust in a community by means of a high % of posts that are sincere and on topic. Yeah of course we can/should all lighten up and take a joke once in a while. But when certain behavior is constant, it doesn't feel like a joke, it feels exhausting.

Thanks for the genuine feedback. Duly noted.

Speaking of companies moving, have to wonder about Staples. Figure once the Hedge Fund is done with their slashy slashy they won't need anywhere near the space they have now. Moving into a smaller space downtown would make sense, or they could go somewhere else in the country.

I'm sure the proposed tax increases on millionaires wasn't a strong selling point.

Back