Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stick n move

Superstar
Reaction score
Should the Hancock have a light strip added up the slit? I think it would look really cool and give a modern twist to an old building.

Last edited:
Some classy white lighting

And some different colors

I dont like this but figured Id see what it looked like

Matching the PRU

Last edited:
It already has a great lighting feature every night at sunset. The sunset colors rise up and down the slit and create a wonderful look. I'll try to get a photo of it.

the pru should always have a red or blue (or purple, green, whatever) crown. i don't get why they went to the expense of adding that lighting system a few years ago, if they're only gonna truly use it, like, four times a year -- plus whenever there's some national or international tragedy that can be commemorated with appropriate color schemed lighting. makes zero sense.

I think it looks much classier with the natural lighting of the sunset.

the pru should always have a red or blue (or purple, green, whatever) crown. i don't get why they went to the expense of adding that lighting system a few years ago, if they're only gonna truly use it, like, four times a year -- plus whenever there's some national or international tragedy that can be commemorated with appropriate color schemed lighting. makes zero sense.

I seem to recall that it is frequently lit in different colors.

Last edited:
Why bother gilding a lilly?
2qch10m.jpg

i would love to see a colored light along the roofline make an appearance for a few minutes each hour.

Back