Holyoke Happenings

^Welcome! I'm glad to see another city in "Greater New England" represented here. If you've been around long enough, you may have seen the "Driving Around New England" Thread which has tons of pictures of various cities and towns throughout the region. One of the most recent posts is dozens of Holyoke pictures. It's fascinating. I've only spent mere minutes in Holyoke but I was amazed by the density of the city and the potential that seems to exist there.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing updates.

I think there's actually reason to hope for the Pioneer Valley. It's an urban area with easy access to the colleges and universities in Amherst/Northampton and the artsiness of the Berkshires, it's close to Hartford's international airport, and it's got one of the densest concentrations of bookstores in the country. I'm sure someone can make lemonade from those lemons.

Welcome^ Was back Holyoke last Tuesday and about to post Holyoke part 2 ! This city fascinates me! luv going there,need to see how it was before........... what? thats just it what happen out there? So much beauty among the ruins! I'll post soon
007-13.jpg

Back