How did you come up with your screen name?

Waldorf

Reaction score
What does your name mean? Garbribre? Is it french, espanol? I don't even know how to pronounce it in my head! Don't worry, it's 1:12 am and I am slightly intoxicated. eijkfodjklsdfj what the hell am I doing writing on this board? wow, am i as sick as patrick000000000000001? ahhahsahsdhad f u mad cow spell checkxer

the same goes for everyone else...explain your aliases.....................................................yeah!

ZenZen said:
eijkfodjklsdfj

Hey, my Swedish alias! How'd you do that?

ZenZen said:
ahhahsahsdhad

And my Islamic terrorist name, too.

Yous treading on shakey ground boy, decoding my aliases. :shock:

Sorry, no explanation forthcoming. Then I'd have to kill you. :twisted:

I guess you've used up your one drunken post chit, ZenZen. I had mine last year and got admonished for it. I haven't done it again. Well, not to anyone's knowledge on this forum anyway. Aaaahahaha hic.

I took mine from bathroom tissue and fertilizer. :wink:

DudeUrSistersHot was already taken so I had to look for other options.

ZenZen said:
What does your name mean? Garbribre? Is it french, espanol? I don't even know how to pronounce it in my head! Don't worry, it's 1:12 am and I am slightly intoxicated. eijkfodjklsdfj what the hell am I doing writing on this board? wow, am i as sick as patrick000000000000001? ahhahsahsdhad f u mad cow spell checkxer

the same goes for everyone else...explain your aliases.....................................................yeah!

Is yours a variation of the famed FenFen, the deadly dietary cocktail?

I would love to say I picked my name from the chain of glorious urban hotels that were built during the haydays of cities across the country....

....But I got from a Muppet....

...Who was named after the chain of glorious urban hotels that were built during the haydays of cities across the country....

This has been my AOL screenname since January 1996..

I made it when I was really into the old TV show "CHiPs," and I loved the motorcycles Ponch and Jon rode (I'm a big car/bike nut), and they were -

Kawasaki Z1000 Police Specials

I was going to use Ron Newman, but it was taken.

Mine is because my name is Yusef Islam, but I like to think of my former self in the form of Cat Stevens.

I randomly typed mine and voila this is wat u get when u type abnormally after staying up for 36 straight hours.

Woof.

Ruff-01.jpg

LeTaureau said:
ZenZen said:

Is yours a variation of the famed FenFen, the deadly dietary cocktail?

No, actually, I had just finished reading something about the art of Zen and well, for lack of a better name, I just chose ZenZen. Not as interesting as Ron's screen name, but hey. :)

I think I will change my name to Waldorf, to complement Statler.

In which case I should change mine to Hayes-Bickford, to complement Waldorf.

I live in Roxbury, which is in Massachusetts. The extra x is for sexy.

Ron Newman said:
In which case I should change mine to Hayes-Bickford, to complement Waldorf.

I don't remember a Muppet named Hayes-Bickford... :?:

Wasn't Hayes-Bickford a former president? Or was he/she/they the one(s) who started that venerable chain of restaurants?

Back