Logan Airport Flights and Airlines Discussion

Per Boston.com article Delta is adding Bozeman for ski season. JetBlue is planning to run 3 weekly with MINT on this route too.

Bozeman will be 1x weekly to start but will be 2 weekly in March 2025.

Couple more DL adds.

Boston-Asheville NC in May 2025 2 weekly (Sat/Sun)
Boston-Pensacola runs Sat/Sun for last two weeks in April 2025.

They are using E175 so these may be going off some of the business routes (Indy, Milwaukee, Columbus) that yield better Mon-Fri.

3 Airlines now on Boston-Asheville though not all three are daily and/or year round.

Don’t want to sound too pouty but I feel like Boston rarely gets new metal for long haul flights. Is Delta One rolled out across the fleet yet? My experience on older Delta 767s a few years back was…uninspired. Similarly for BA business on the 380 and Swiss business on the 330.

Amsterdam flights will be operated with A330-900.

Don’t want to sound too pouty but I feel like Boston rarely gets new metal for long haul flights. Is Delta One rolled out across the fleet yet? My experience on older Delta 767s a few years back was…uninspired. Similarly for BA business on the 380 and Swiss business on the 330.

Apart from the American LHR, Delta's 767s and ITA, most of the flights where we get older equipment is so we can get bigger equipment (Aer Lingus, Korean, Icelandair, Lufthansa). All of Delta's A330 flights will be operated with A330-900s with AMS and LHR switching.

All great updates, thanks. Looks like 12-18 months will end up with Boston having a much nicer fleet across the board.

Speaking of older equipment (or at least not a carrier's newest planes), SAS has set their summer 2025 schedule and its service from Copenhagen will be operated with A330-300 planes. Looks like they are shifting the A350-900 for Dulles.

Speaking of older equipment (or at least not a carrier's newest planes), SAS has set their summer 2025 schedule and its service from Copenhagen will be operated with A330-300 planes. Looks like they are shifting the A350-900 for Dulles.

Last time I checked, they were running this route with 321s. That what my wife flew last year.

Back