Millennium Tower (Filene's) | 426 Washington Street | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
That graphic really emphasizes how much 100 Federal looks like a college kid's dirty bong.

It doesn't look quite so bongish as that. The middle of these three drawings is the only one that gets the dimensions right. The outward leaning slant is supposed to span 3 floors.

100%20Federal%20x3.png

It doesn't look quite so bongish as that. The middle of these three drawings is the only one that gets the dimensions right. The outward leaning slant is supposed to span 3 floors.

100%20Federal%20x3.png

Thank you for posting this. The site has a problem where it automatically defaults to the newest diagram picture, whether or not it is accurate or there are better drawings out there. BNY Mellon in Galactic's post is another example of a downgrade in accuracy.

Isn't this graphic wrong because the filenes building and the csc building are almost the exact same height which is taking into account filene's mechanicals but not csc's

Well. We have an actual top height for filenes, but not for CSC. until that actual top dimension exists it's all speculation. So for now it's as right as can be.

It breaks the plateau, but not by much. Downtown still needs that 800'.

I was expecting it to be taller. Boston really needs something taller than Prudential, but people in Boston are too uptight.

It is as right as it can be, but its still 100% wrong. Just saying

It is just how its done in journalism. You can acknowledge something is wrong but it that is the only number you have you can't just make one up.

It breaks the plateau, but not by much. Downtown still needs that 800'.

From a couple miles away you will probably just see it peaking above the others. But from inside the city, looking from the north and west the perspective will make it clear the plateau pretty well. From the Harbor it looks buried and from the south it will blend into the plateau.

This building will make a huge impact from south of town going north on 93...if anyone can photoshop this image that would be great.

This building will make a huge impact from south of town going north on 93...if anyone can photoshop this image that would be great.

I think it will make a much bigger impact from the North. From the South it's kind of in the back of the cluster.

That's a straight up love making song right there.

It very elegant, in the way of those late-night Skinemax flicks where two couples go to a mountain retreat with a serene, sexually liberated counselor and everyone discovers that they really like banging each other in slow motion.

I think it will make a much bigger impact from the North. From the South it's kind of in the back of the cluster.

Yea but it'll be on its own from the South. It's going to stand out a lot.

I want to see how this thing will look walking in the park. After this thing is built, JW is done, you have the W residence, Kensington, Archstone and LM in the past few years a nighttime stroll will be illuminating!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back