Minneapolis | Twin Cities

Czervik.Construction

Reaction score
No one:
Absolutely no one:
Me: Here is something you didn't know you needed until now....a Minneapolis development thread!! 🍾

I live here, so might as well post stuff.

This is Eleven, designed by Robert A.M. Stern. It was completed a couple of months ago and people have started moving in. It is about 35 floors, right on the Mississippi River. This thing is top shelf all around.
It is a mini version of 220 Central Park South or those other new, but look old residential towers. I never could figure out why something like this hasn't been built in Boston. I think it would fit right in vs another glass box.

Czervik.Construction

Reaction score
Here is Ye Olde skyline. The wide glass slab in the front left is the RBC Gateway that has RBC Bank and the new Four Seasons hotel and condos. I checked it out and it is really well done. As the first luxury branded hotel in the city (strangely this city has no Ritz, St Regis, Four Seasons - until now, etc.), they did a great job of making it very luxurious and special without being too over the top and gaudy. It is welcoming, which is good as the pioneer in lux hotels in the city.