Mission Hill Infill and Small Developments

Have to wait to see the renders, but this is an exciting development. Every time I walked by this building when I lived on the hill I wondered why it was just left there to rot instead of becoming housing. Parking seems like a lot but the mixed use ground floor should improve the area

8/28 Building near the upper right is either new or the facade is already peeling off.

IMG_3026 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_5025 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5026 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5043 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5044 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5042 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5045 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5046 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5048 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5050 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5049 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5058 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5051 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5052 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5053 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5057 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr
IMG_5055 by Bos Beeline, on Flickr

IMG_20211002_133839325_HDR.jpg

154 Terrace NPC approved tonight, taking the project from tasteful infill to ugly box, adding two units.
1634271089370.png

I really like that restaurant, so they can do what they want in my book.

I guess…. I always wanted to try it but never got a chance to. A pakistani-Mexican restaurant is probably the first of its kind around here. Even though it’s obviously meant to say tremont, it’s a street address and should be taken more seriously and honestly I don’t think this was done by the restaurant but by the people that renovated the interior For the restaurant. Either way I already told them about it and they said “F*** off”

I guess…. I always wanted to try it but never got a chance to. A pakistani-Mexican restaurant is probably the first of its kind around here. Even though it’s obviously meant to say tremont, it’s a street address and should be taken more seriously and honestly I don’t think this was done by the restaurant but by the people that renovated the interior For the restaurant. Either way I already told them about it and they said “F*** off”

I see they hired the old Durgin Park waitstaff.

Back