Name these US Airports from above

Image 8-6-23 at 2.48 PM.jpg

Quite possibly the most overbuilt airport in the US in my opinion. It's the 4th busiest airport in the state, has less enplanements than Bangor and could get by with a third of these jetways to meet it's airline scheduling demands.

View attachment 41348
Quite possibly the most overbuilt airport in the US in my opinion. It's the 4th busiest airport in the state, has less enplanements than Bangor and could get by with a third of these jetways to meet it's airline scheduling demands.
They must have built Austin Straubel International Airport for Packers home game weekends.

It's a good thing that the Packers have a charter plane for their traveling needs. Interesting that Appleton International is only 35 miles away, handles 200K more passengers and has half the number of jetways!

Here's a question though not from above, but below. Best airport for food options. And by far too.

Last edited:
That seems a bit subjective. I came across a Greek place at SeaTac Airport that served me the best chicken Pita wrap I've ever had. I'd consider flying back just for that.

That seems a bit subjective. I came across a Greek place at SeaTac Airport that served me the best chicken Pita wrap I've ever had. I'd consider flying back just for that.
I meant for quantity selection. DFW seemingly has the most, or from what I've seen. It even has a Maggianos (terminal C) of which is a chain, yes, but a great one. I'll put up their spaghetti bolognese with meatballs against any place in the North End, and that's saying a lot, of course.

Back