Natick Mall Expansion

Bigger version. It's a shame - that was the best looking part of the mall. Couldn't they have converted the Macy's and moved Macy's in here?

I do believe that there is parking underneath the Nieman Marcus so that's why it's attractive versus other parts of the Mall. Although I have feeling it might be NIMBY'd by the people who live in the Mall condos next door. Since lets face it, you aren't building office space that far out... it pretty much has to be lab.

Wow, this thread is a time capsule - starting at the tail end of the 2000's suburban real estate and retail boom, cracks in the surface (Gucci and others committing to space and then never moving forward with the build out), and the front end of the recession.

What a different world we live in now.

Wow, this thread is a time capsule - starting at the tail end of the 2000's suburban real estate and retail boom, cracks in the surface (Gucci and others committing to space and then never moving forward with the build out), and the front end of the recession.

Just makes me wonder if this developer is going to be too late and history will repeat itself. The people would bought the condo units for pennies on the dollar made out quite nicely.

Back