Okay, so who here wants to disect this? Part II: The "Boyfriend" Destroyer

Re: Okay, so who here wants to disect this? Part II: The "Boyfriend" Destroyer

Edit: Re: above - She might be tolerant and understand people with Aspergers, but it doesn't necessarily mean she will be more inclined to date someone with it. It might be one factor, but there are many others that she is probably considering.

It wasn't something that I should've told. But it's a part of me. It was a roll of the dice. And what I wrote to her showed that I am another option. If anything, the letter showed that "Yes I have Aspergers. But I am also another option. Something to keep in the back of her mind."

This is all good advice guys. Wiseass in all. But GW is the winner. I think that I will focus on my career now. Then find a friend who is single. Have her pretend to be my gf. Make myself look good on fb, while making myself look good, instead of making him look bad.

Because it's not about going after a kid who I don't know. He could be a fucking saint. I just could care less. It's about giving her another option so that I make myself look good in front of her. Thus, giving her something to think about. And when I finally talk to her again after May, I'll be a new(er), better, person.

Trust me gentlemen. This will work out in my favor. And in time, she will be in my arms. It doesn't matter if it takes two months, or two years.

Trust me gentlemen. This will work out in my favor. And in time, she will be in my arms. It doesn't matter if it takes two months, or two years.

When you wind up outside her place at 3am, standing on top of a van, with a giant boom box powered by 18 D batteries blaring a mix tape, she will either appreciate it and bail you after the police arrest you for disturbing the peace or take out a restraining order.

I wouldn't "pretend" to have a GF. I would seriously consider having something (even very casual) with another woman. This chick is dating a D-Bag. She probably likes that sort of thing. Playing the nice guy will get you nowhere. Stay FB friends with her, post pics of you with your other girl and only communicate with the band chick 1) when she communicates with you. and 2) very vaguely. Keep her at arm's length. Don't engage in real conversations with her, and don't even come close to admitting you still like her. Brush off her mild flirtatiousness until she can't take it anymore. If she's into DBs, treating her like a DB would will get you further than being a nice guy.

Odds are, it won't happen. She knows you like her (she knew before the facebook post) and has fun toying with you. Some girls are just like that. Someone posted in your first threat that band chicks are head cases. It seems this girl is no different. I'd say "fuck it" and be a dick and see where it gets you. I know, it's not "the real you" but she's not interested in that (obviously). This way you could at least get in her pants and return the head games favor.

yeah nice guys just don't have game, play the heel

Guys, seriously? Move on to new ponds? Take your fishing pole elsewhere? What, are you all a bunch of quitters???

What if Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles had listened when people said "Look dood, there are plenty of other careers out there, and many of them don't require sight half as much as..."

Did none of you read
engineimage.jpg

?

Shep, I love ya, but that train is being driven by a clown!

No dishonor in abandoning the pursuit of the unworthy.

When you wind up outside her place at 3am, standing on top of a van, with a giant boom box powered by 18 D batteries blaring a mix tape, she will either appreciate it and bail you after the police arrest you for disturbing the peace or take out a restraining order.
In my younger days, I wanted to go John Cusak. But I refrained. It would be awesome though.

I wouldn't "pretend" to have a GF. I would seriously consider having something (even very casual) with another woman. This chick is dating a D-Bag. She probably likes that sort of thing. Playing the nice guy will get you nowhere. Stay FB friends with her, post pics of you with your other girl and only communicate with the band chick 1) when she communicates with you. and 2) very vaguely. Keep her at arm's length. Don't engage in real conversations with her, and don't even come close to admitting you still like her. Brush off her mild flirtatiousness until she can't take it anymore. If she's into DBs, treating her like a DB would will get you further than being a nice guy.

Odds are, it won't happen. She knows you like her (she knew before the facebook post) and has fun toying with you. Some girls are just like that. Someone posted in your first threat that band chicks are head cases. It seems this girl is no different. I'd say "fuck it" and be a dick and see where it gets you. I know, it's not "the real you" but she's not interested in that (obviously). This way you could at least get in her pants and return the head games favor.

Ironically enough, I have this random chick still talking (but not quite stalking) to me. She's from CT. UCONN Premed. Thirty-one. Loves hip-hop dance. She's also white. But that's either here nor there.

Lrfox, I think that I will casually invite this other chick up (she has been trying to see me for a month, I will invite her up this weekend), and casually see her. It's hard to be a douchebag. But then again, Jim got Pam on the Office. That's my outlook.

Just a reminder of what I wrote to *****

I am so sorry for what I tried to do earlier tonight. My emotions got the best of me, and yet, my feelings were wrong. We had a professional relationship up until now, and it should've stay that way.

If you don't respond, delete this message, show it off to ****, laugh it off, show it to your friends, or all of the above, I don't blame you. I would do the same thing for what I am about to say.

Two weeks ago, when I interviewed you for the ****** ******, I assumed that I was just going for anoher Q&A. I was wrong. I fell for you. But not as a performer. Maybe it was my Aspergers that got me all excited. Maybe it wasn't. Yet, even though we knew each other for less than two weeks, I somehow felt this power that you had over me, that I had never had before. I guess that I was smitten.

Assuming that you read this far, I certainly wasn't going to show you what I had written to myself. I bought myself a blank stationery card with a ***** *** on the cover the other day, and I wrote all my feelings down, as if I was sending it to you.

So, now that it doesn't matter, I just wanted to show you what I had written.

I wish you the best in love and life. I will always remember you. Just not as a performer.

"*****,

If today was my last day on earth, and I had one day for the rest of my life to tell you how I felt, it would be this.

I would love to be your man. Not a fanboy, but your one and only. If I were yours, I would wait up for you at 2 AM or later after you've come home from gigging, just so that I could hear about your day.

There's no rhyme or reason as to why I feel this way, or why I gravitate to you. I just do.

If music is first in your life, then I want to be second. When you're touring, or you have a music therapy session, I want to be the person who takes care of things, the apartment, *******. All to help you live out your dreams. No strings attached. No questions asked.

The road can be a lonely place at times. But, my hope is that I can be your physical and emotional backbone while you're out on tour. And when you come home, I'll be there. Promise.

:)
****"

Jim got Pam on the Office.

That show is fiction.

Be careful.

Back