Photo of the Day, Boston Style: Part XI (2018)

Re: Photo of the Day, Boston Style: Part X (2017)

Old Boston ^ that’s a building that could use an exterior update

Not so flat surface maybe bigger windows

i like + love the 4 towers in DZH's latest masterpiece.

awesome photo!

Whats the name of the building on the bottom right? Never seen that before in my life I love seeing new things like that!

IMG_3124 by David Z

Whats the name of the building on the bottom right? Never seen that before in my life I love seeing new things like that

North East corner of One Washington.

A perfect building that shd be added to or new taller construction

28787718288_1dfff65d4f_b.jpg

28787716318_047bf246af_b.jpg

The thing that I always forget about Boston (maybe because I spend too much time here) is how successful it really is as a city. On Twitter the other day I spotted a picture taken along a tram line in downtown Houston with the poster excited that there were so many people out! There were 24 people in the picture and I responded saying that for a downtown with transit that was laughably low. Boston is the type of city many others only dream they could be and it's that perspective we often lose sight of when debating the details.

The thing that I always forget about Boston (maybe because I spend too much time here) is how successful it really is as a city. On Twitter the other day I spotted a picture taken along a tram line in downtown Houston with the poster excited that there were so many people out! There were 24 people in the picture and I responded saying that for a downtown with transit that was laughably low. Boston is the type of city many others only dream they could be and it's that perspective we often lose sight of when debating the details.

+1.

Bingo, Van. THAT is what makes a great city. LIFE. I know there are plenty of us here (one in particular) who get all hopped up on the height of the buildings, but look at all the spectacular tall ones in Houston, right? What does that accomplish on it's own?

9E4Emua.jpg

m0OcUtL.jpg

2VlwpYZ.jpg

yk4eWrk.jpg

cWHOlB3.jpg

wRkrcqw.jpg

Fhx3tPi.jpg

Last edited:

Back