Photo of the Day, Boston Style: Part XV (2021)

Back in the seaport yesterday, I've never seen this big of a vessel sailing up the harbor. Before it was even visible you could tell something was up because there was a helicopter presence and harbor police boats whizzing around. It definitely got people's attention.
I saw a bunch of helicopters while driving near Fenway yesterday and thought it was because of the Red Sox game.

Bronze Deco Zone... I believe this is a level in Sonic 3 ;)

51184123813_b0571321d0_b.jpg

DSC_8059 (2).JPG

It's been a busy few weeks this Spring. When I would normally be in almost every weekend, this was my first (recreational) weekend in Downtown in a few months - my jaunts have been replaced mostly by short walks around North Cambridge/Porter/Harvard.

5/29 I actually have a million pics to sort through for the 1 Dalton thread so figured I'd send some into here. 2 strangers commented about it when I was snapping off my pics, and the first one called it a perfect building!!! In the daytime, it certainly is close. I have noticed a lot of "random person" vocalized interest about this one, Millennium Tower, and Hub on Causeway. Who would have thought so many people appreciate and are even drawn to taller buildings? They must all be members of Archboston. ;)

IMG_0011 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_0012 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_0050 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_9989 by David Z, on Flickr

IMG_9990 by David Z, on Flickr

Back