Photo of the Day, Boston Style: Part XVI (2022)

51885188875_d88f351550_k.jpg

51884543776_1e2bd9f0aa_k.jpg

51884615663_aeaabf77ff_k.jpg

Shots from this morning. Family trip to the MoS for my little guy's first visit.
Wonderful. The Museum of Science and the Planetarium were favorite hangouts of mine when I was a kid. There used to be an owl there that was great.

Wonderful. The Museum of Science and the Planetarium were favorite hangouts of mine when I was a kid. There used to be an owl there that was great.
We actually saw an owl while we were there, along with various other animals. They have a Sesame Street Planetarium show that my kid was fascinated by, and a 4D cartoon fish movie that he loved. It's funny, so many of the exhibits now are digital and take more of a video game tract, which is different from what I remember as a kid, but he had a blast regardless. One of my favorite places in the city regardless.

I wish I still had the cutaway poster of the museum I had hanging in my room - would love that in a digital form.

The trailer park in the sky...a true treasure of Boston's architectural landscape. Honestly love it

It's so audacious that you kinda have to admire its moxy. Plus I just noticed this for the first time but it even has a freaking mansard roof!! 10/10 will visit again

Back