a few reposts from other threads..

img9366mz8.jpg

img9365ij5.jpg

img9371li8.jpg

img9373ws0.jpg

img9370yl2.jpg

refracted kz

img9374tv4.jpg

Hey! Someone acknowledged this thread's existence.. yay.

Hello office? do you work in the Darth Vadar Building?

My "office" (TMC) is in that shot too

Nice pics all around! In the last pic, is that the steel of the W hotel going up in the distance? I would guess yes.

Again nice set of pics kz. From that vantage point, should be easy to determine how much the pilings were damaged at James Hook & Co.

Used to be that the building management didn't like people bringing cameras up there. I guess that has changed?

Hello office? do you work in the Darth Vadar Building?

My "office" (TMC) is in that shot too

If by the Darth Vader building you mean the black squared-off lump at 175 Federal, then yes. Not the prettiest building, but a great location.

From that vantage point, should be easy to determine how much the pilings were damaged at James Hook & Co.

Unfortunately, the observation deck only runs along the southwest side of the building, hence the reason why there were only a few shots looking north. Otherwise, I definitely would've gotten a pic or two of the Hook site.

Used to be that the building management didn't like people bringing cameras up there. I guess that has changed?

Maybe it's changed, maybe it hasn't, but my camera slips into my pockets no problem, so the only time they would've seen it is when I was already up there.

If by the Darth Vader building you mean the black squared-off lump at 175 Federal, then yes. Not the prettiest building, but a great location.

Now, now, the actual Darth Vader Building is on the corner of Boylston St. and Exeter St. Let's find another name for the 175 Federal (formally known as the Fiduciary Trust building)!

I've always called it the beaver building because it looks like a beaver had it's way with it.

^I think it, and its cousin the Bank of America building, look like a pair of dirty bongs.

The interesting thing about the design is that the building extends OVER High Street in exchange for the indentation for the first 3-4 floors. More floor space with a smaller 'footprint' - It's an interesting design to be sure.

Back