Pinnacle at Central Wharf (Harbor Garage) | 70 East India Row | Waterfront | Downtown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, wow, and wow. The only thing that looks good in that picture is the North Avenue Bridge (which, as irony would have it, is the one thing in that photo that has managed to get less attractive SINCE 1976, owing to deterioration).

This was part of my post from the other day on the "Aerials" thread. It's from 1976. I found it on flickr, and wasn't even born yet when it was taken.

towers by Boston inner harbor, from Liberty Square, Boston, MA by Dave MacKenzie, on Flickr

Approximately the same angle:

XpRTait.jpg

damn. someone's either taking way too much or too little of his or her meds. either way, time to switch up the dosage.
I think we can all agree that the posts above are inappropriate and inflammatory without taking this to personal attacks and/or assumptions about someone's mental health. Let's just bring this thread back to a discussion about the building it's titled for.

I sense a lot of tension here
Um yeah, talk about coming on a bit too strong in the first few posts. If that persona is going to troll, I recommend at least trying to fit in reasonably well for a while, not simply targeting a long standing member with all kinds of hyperventilating rhetoric.

Um yeah, talk about coming on a bit too strong in the first few posts. If that persona is going to troll, I recommend at least trying to fit in reasonably well for a while, not simply targeting a long standing member with all kinds of hyperventilating rhetoric.

One nice feature of the forum platform is the 'Ignore' button we can use :)

I talked to a BPDA employee about this project. She said regarding the comments, there are demands that NEED to be met. If the Developer put them forward, it could be a relatively easy approval from us here.

I know thats a bit generic, but that is where the BPDA stands on this so far.

One nice feature of the forum platform is the 'Ignore' button we can use :)

This is common sense--

For some reason certain members can post information that seems to be misleading along with setting a negative narrative around the project but when you question the agenda you only get threaten by being removed.

If they had a vote on the overall population in Mass to
---Keep the Garage or the developer proposal-- What would you vote for?

I think we can all agree that the posts above are inappropriate and inflammatory without taking this to personal attacks and/or assumptions about someone's mental health. Let's just bring this thread back to a discussion about the building it's titled for.

I talked to a BPDA employee about this project. She said regarding the comments, there are demands that NEED to be met. If the Developer put them forward, it could be a relatively easy approval from us here.

I know thats a bit generic, but that is where the BPDA stands on this so far.

How substantial are those demands going to be? Will it just be throwing more money at those opposed to the project while committing additional capital to creating public spaces or is there actual design changes to the building itself that need to be addressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back