PM SPAM

statler

Reaction score
I just got some weird Spam in my Private Messages. If anyone else is getting this please let me know.

Thanks.

Received 2 messages from VoSangn5.

Actually just sent you guys a PM reporting them.

Thanks.

Just a heads up for everyone:

We can't see PM's so please let us if/when this happens.

I don't have anything recently, but for some reason I still have a phantom unread PM. I've had it for a few years now.

I got one too, but the user is showing as "Banished" so I imagine Admin took care of that.

I don't have anything recently, but for some reason I still have a phantom unread PM. I've had it for a few years now.

Really? Wow, that would set my OCD on fire.

Unfortunately it sounds like an system level thing, so I would have to punt that up to briv.

I was able to ban one PM spammer but they may have more user names. I'm looking into that so please continue to let me know if you get anything.

Thanks.

More spam, got it on the 23rd at 9:25 in the morning. It was from huynhnhu9152.

I got a message with garbled unicode and a sketchy link that will probably do terrible things to my computer from user simthang2001 today, but I see that Our Boys in Blue have already banished them.

Got one from HuynhBaof7, with 2 1 LOVE U Videos. The account creation date was listed as "March 2017". I couldn't view their profile.

Does aB have a CAPTCHA?

Message read ChÃ*o báº.

Got one from HuynhBaof7, with 2 1 LOVE U Videos. The account creation date was listed as "March 2017". I couldn't view their profile.

I received the same message, couldn't view the profile either (assume it's been deleted already?).

Back