Roxbury Infill and Small Developments

That's a fantastic location right on the SE Corridor and steps from the OL at Mass Ave.

At first I was disappointed with the cookie cutter five-over-one design, but this will be 100% income restricted! Given that they won't be getting paid market rates you can't really blame them for cheaping out on the architecture.

^ I dont think it looks cheaped out for what it is. I wonder why they went 100 percent income restricted? I'll be honest, I also lament that such developments are not geographically well distributed.

The buildings adjoining the parking lot were income-restricted until recently. I assume an agreement was made to make the parking lot development also income-restricted. Looks as though the property owner deals in that sort of thing.

^ I dont think it looks cheaped out for what it is. I wonder why they went 100 percent income restricted? I'll be honest, I also lament that such developments are not geographically well distributed.

“Dudley Square or Nubian Square? The question moves to the voters”

“Residents will be able to vote on whether Dudley Square should become Nubian Square in the latest move to change a Boston landmark’s name because of its racial history.”

“The city council unanimously OK’d the petition for a ballot question, which is backed by Mayor Martin Walsh.”

-Boston Herald
Link

Back