S.Station Tower Pitch

I think the first one was around 350' and the second one is 730'.

I still can't see!! I'm missing out, would love to see what you've come up with! Maybe when I get on my home computer it'll work.

yea, sometimes I can't see certain things from other computers either.

finally got it tow work. My vote is definitely for the taller building.

I've heard some rumors of doubling the size of the bus terminal, mirroring the current layout on the side closer to the train terminal. Personally, I'd like to see this happen so that the train/bus terminals are better connected.
What I'd like to see, is a structure over the entirety of the tracks, which incorporates the bus terminal, and is the same height as the current bus terminal, with some kind of green roof. From there, I'd like to see a tower or series of towers on top of the existing bus terminal (roughly).

Keep in mind, that in all likelihood, the USPS facility will be moved, and more tracks added, so there is more real estate there that could be utilized. Either way, It'd be great to see the tracks covered to the greatest extent possible.

c-combat, are you doing those in sketchup?

Last edited:
That would be good bob. I think an approach similar to what SF is doing with their Transbay Terminal would be great. The transit aspect to this kind of development would cut way down on car traffic and if there were to ever be a true high speed rail in the Bos-Wash... That would be incredible.

And yes, I did that with sketchup.

Back