Shreve, Crump & Low Redevelopment | 334-364 Boylston Street | Back Bay

.....and the Seaport (I know, I know, FAA) and Brighton, and Assembly Row, and lining of the Rose Kennedy Greenway, and Alewife, and NorthPoint, and the Ink Block, and Allston, and Revere Beach, and the Dot Ave plans, and the Suffolk Downs plans..........
Actually, none of those places except for… Back Bay.

Actually, none of those places except for… Back Bay.

Hmmmmm...... have you been to DC (not to mention the satellite city centers in NoVa, Rockville, S.Spring, G'burg, Anacostia and the 270 corridor) in the past 20 years?

I live down here and visit Boston 4-6 times per year. The new buildings of this century in both places are strikingly similar. ***This particular building on Boylston, that replaced an historic gem, is VERY 21st century DC.

But I'll simply agree to disagree with what you are trying to say in the aim not to sidetrack this thread.

Hmmmmm...... have you been to DC (not to mention the satellite city centers in NoVa, Rockville, S.Spring, G'burg, Anacostia and the 270 corridor) in the past 20 years?

I live down here and visit Boston 4-6 times per year. The new buildings of this century in both places are strikingly similar. ***This particular building on Boylston, that replaced an historic gem, is VERY 21st century DC.

But I'll simply agree to disagree with what you are trying to say in the aim not to sidetrack this thread.
I'm not "trying" to say anything. What I stated is pretty clear. However, if it helps you understand, the vernacular of the Back Bay and its orientation is a section of Boston that has similarities to DC, more so than other areas. Not a big deal or statement. Moving on.

Back