Site Outage

briv

Reaction score
I apologize for the recent site outage and other weirdness over the past 24 hours or so. We had a few minor problems and had to make some changes on the hosting side. It turned out to be a bigger job than I thought it would be.

Next time I'll give some notice and try to do a better job of letting people know what's going on.

If this happens again, I will be cancelling my subscription and applying for a full refund.

If this happens again, I will be cancelling my subscription and applying for a full refund.

This.

I'll also be taking all possible legal action to ensure you never run a forum again.

:)

Moderator can fill us in but I think it had something to do with the facebook group not being approved or having full privileges. I got an email about it but deleted it without reading it. So everyone can see it now.

At least aB didn't get its servers yanked away by the FBI like what happened to Curbed/Eater/Racked last week. That was fun trying to go to Curbed and instead getting the ominous message "directory does not exist."

At least aB didn't get its servers yanked away by the FBI like what happened to Curbed/Eater/Racked last week. That was fun trying to go to Curbed and instead getting the ominous message "directory does not exist."

Why was the FBI involved?

Back