The Brookliner | 5 Washington Street | Brighton

Some pics of the finished product from online:

image.jpg

the-brookliner-brighton-ma-building-photo.jpg

7-washington-st-boston-ma-building-photo.jpg
the-brookliner-brighton-ma-aerial-photo.jpg

the-brookliner-brighton-ma-clubhouse-terrace.jpg

https://www.apartments.com/the-brookliner-brighton-ma/pd0yw5v/

Nice pics of the finished building, stick n move!!!! Thanks!! :)

My car (Green Gerbil) in the foreground with the CVS sign on the Brookliner in the background. :)
2013 Kia Soul..jpg 2.jpg

Part of a tree fell this morning & is lying across Washington Street, snarling traffic in that area. Vehicles are forced to detour through the Whole Foods parking lot to continue to & from Comm. Ave. As of late, the tree is still there. Police have that area blocked off until such time as it can be removed. Part of Corey Road is flooded near the Brookliner After this morning's wild rain storm. No vehicles were damaged, nor were there any people injured. :eek:

Last edited:
There's some activitey now at CVS, this time it looks like the shevles are being stocked, but there's still no official date yet on the store's opening, so nothing is etched in stone as of yet!! :unsure:

Went in there again yesterday & bought some candy & soda. There were a lot more customers there than before, so it appears that business is picking up!! Let's hope that it keeps up. We don't want to lose the store!! :)

Last edited:
I took the four kids with whom I was babysitting with to the new CVS, & they felt like they were kids in a candy store!! Literally!!! They wanted to buy up the whole store!! I had to limit them because they were actually going WILD!!!! They even wanted frozen pizza from there that they had on their last night here!!! Hah!!! :)

Last edited:
It's a shame the way that the front doors to the CVS store just continue to just keep on getting broken!!! I'm so tired of walking to the back doors near the garage!! The other day, I needed to get something for the C-pap machine, but the front doors were broken again!! What a pain this is to have to keep walking to the back of the building!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Reactions: FK4

Back