The Casco | 201 Federal Street | Portland

On the water today.
20230804_143621.jpg
20230804_143025.jpg

Redfern unintentionally set the new benchmark for height which was critical for any chance of going taller in the future. Now, if a developer were to propose a 20-22 story tower and it remains within the city's height requirements it would not seem too far fetched to the general public. I also think that residential use is the key to limited opposition in Portland.

Nice Pictures! "I will rise again!" - a great motto for Portland, Maine.

Portlander- I have a feeling you are giving all "Portlanders" who fear tall buildings anxiety! :) Downtown is starting to look more and more like a true urban core.

Let's hope developers have some more high-rise buildings in the works. Just hope the money does not run out for these companies who have faith in Maine's economy. I keep hearing the next national economic collapse- debt ceiling ......will not happen until approximately 2030. Time is ticking.

Portlander, can we use these photos for our marketing? We will repay the favor by giving you and all of your Archboston friends a private construction tour at a time of your choosing!
Portlander, no pressure and entirely your decision, but I am reminded of the adage, "If someone asks you if you are a god...." 😂😂😂

Leasing at Nightingale is currently underway. We are delivering 103 units in October and the remaining 62 units in January. We already have about 80 move-ins scheduled for October.

Aucocisco will be ready for occupancy around Feb 1, 2024. We will begin pre-leasing soon.

Our leasing website is at:
www.LiveRedfern.com

If any members are interested in participating in Redfern's kind offer of a tour of Aucosisco please let us know. I think September 20th would be a good target to shoot for and a 12:00 PM meet up would best accommodate work schedules and less construction activity. Any ideas or thoughts are welcome and my one wish would be access to the roof so Corey and others who are interested could take some great photographs. Best, Jim.

Last edited:
Leasing at Nightingale is currently underway. We are delivering 103 units in October and the remaining 62 units in January. We already have about 80 move-ins scheduled for October.

Aucocisco will be ready for occupancy around Feb 1, 2024. We will begin pre-leasing soon.

Our leasing website is at:
www.LiveRedfern.com
I meant retail, but this is still exciting

If any members are interested in participating in Redfern's kind offer of a tour of Aucosisco please let us know. I think the week of September 18th would be a good target to shoot for and a 5:30 PM meet up would best accommodate work schedules, less construction activity and free parking for those who drive into town. Any ideas or thoughts are welcome and my one wish would be access to the roof so Corey and others who are interested could take some great photographs. Best, Jim.
Portlander,
All sounds good except for 5:30pm. The hoist shuts down at 4pm and so would access to the roof. Early morning or lunch break would work better if people can make that happen.

Back