The Official Rant, Rave, Bitch, & Moan Thread

So what if there are new people? Isn't that what we want!? You hate them because they haven't been here as long as you? How pretentious is that!

vanshnookenraggen said:
So what if there are new people? Isn't that what we want!? You hate them because they haven't been here as long as you? How pretentious is that!

I hate them because they've always got something stupid to say.

Suggestion to moderators: maybe we could rename the forum...Im thinking Architectural-Complaints-and-other-belly-aching

bosdevelopment said:
at least im not an archi-sexual.
But...but...how did you know?!?

archie.gif

Some day my carrotop beau...our love will be accepted.

i've always got something stupid to say..... hmmm i wonder what people think of your posts dude. oh thats right everybody thinks ur a fuckin moron.

naive???

bosdevelopment....

" my mommy and daddy lived in the city... they told me about everything. so i know all"

i guarantee ur a 19 yo rich kid living in georgetown whos been in the city all of 5 times.

Bobby Digital said:
i've always got something stupid to say..... hmmm i wonder what people think of your posts dude. oh thats right everybody thinks ur a fuckin moron.

naive???

bosdevelopment....

" my mommy and daddy lived in the city... they told me about everything. so i know all"

i guarantee ur a 19 yo rich kid living in georgetown whos been in the city all of 5 times.

I can't wait for the response to this. I'm so glad we have now have a designated space for this stuff now.

OK, now that ^^ is when I'm all for censorship/deleting. Rule numero uno of getting into an argument on a freakin' online discussion forum is not making it personal. Otherwise you end up looking pretty stupid/lame cuz it's all pretty damn futile.

And for the record, those of us who have been around for some time know bosdevelopment owns property in the greater Boston area, so no he is not some insular infant.

tell that to bosdevelopment.... KZ. i WILL NEVER start shit with people unless they start shit with me. its pretty hard to own property while in COLLEGE. unless mommy and daddy own it... and yes he is some insular infant.

I think you may be getting Dude confused with Bosdev. Dude is in college, Bosdev has actually developed his own property. He can act a little immature at times but he is an adult.

First off, youre getting us confused. Second of all, I've never said anything bad about you or had any problems with you. However, now I do have a problem with you.

You may also help your cause by using proper capitalization, spelling and punctuation in your posts, as opposed to writing like a 15 year old in an IM chat.

Just a friendly tip. :)

I think BosDev is a building manager or super, not the owner of property...just what he's mentioned before.

The plot thickens!

ZenZen said:
I think BosDev is a building manager or super, not the owner of property...just what he's mentioned before.

The plot thickens!

I'm a property manager and an owner.

Back