The Official Rant, Rave, Bitch, & Moan Thread

on an uplifting note...

Know what grinds my gears?!?

Motherfucking pepper mill/ grinders. They are all well and good in a restaurant when the waitress has to grind that shit. but do we really need one in our own homes? the 'cute' mini pepper grinders?

first off they dont really work.
second, why follow the lame trend.
third, what happened to pepper SHAKERS people? pepper SHAKERS

and finally, in my personal opinion, i say we change this thread's name to 'Grinding My Gears' .... self promotion, but nonetheless, a solid idea.

Ya, I am pissed about the NBA Draft!!! The Celtics are gonna suck even more now...why couldn't it be like the NFL Draft, then we would have gotten Ogden or something... FUCK!!!!!! Whatever I love the Sox way more and the Pats are gonna be Super Bowl Champions this year...Brady, Thomas, Moss, Stallworth, and the whole gang= unstoppable!

Anyways I am glad i finally found this thread because I got a lot of shit to get out that has been grinding my gears! First off, I am pissed at how people treat me on this forum....Ever since people found out I was a teen or whatever I haven't heard the end of it and I got soo much shit. The moderator and others have told me it isn't my age, but my maturity level. BULLSHIT!!! Ya sure I may be a little immature, but so is everyone. I got singled out because of my age and I know it, others have posted immature posts and other things that demonstrate immaturity...they didn't get shit, but I did. It pisses me off, I just wanted to come here and talk about architecture in Boston and other things related to it, I never expected to here a bunch of shit from some older guys. I know some of the people who I talk about are gonna deny that it is about my age, but I know that is what it is a bout...I'm not stupid at all. So I am sick of that shit, since I was threatened to be banned for absolutely nothing.
Also Van deleted like half my fucking posts even though as I read early in this thread that he said he wasn't going to delete randomly. I understand deleting vulgar posts, but he deleted a few of my posts which he called pointless. Sure they are pointless but who gives a fuck, other people have posted pointless shit too, but I don't see you deleting theirs. All I am saying is that after people found out I was 16, I was treated fucking ridiculously...their excuse for this was my level of maturity, although I am pretty sure I have seen some of this "immaturity" around the forum since before I registered I read just about every thread, so yes it is bullshit. If those people had not found out my age, my level of maturity would not have come into question. Whatever I just was sick of hearing bullshit from a bunch of 30/40 year old guys. I think it was unjust that the moderator was allowed to go around deleting my clean posts, and also that I was warned to not post unnecessarily. I can understand that, which I have stopped but if I want to post about something and input my opinion, then I should have that right and not have to deal with the bullshit I did deal with. Lastly, I was annoyed by the fact that people told me to stop using AIM lingo. Yes it is hard to understand, but I never used full out AIM. I said LOL a few times and I guess that is annoying to some people. Wow, deal with it LOL LOL LOL LOL. That's how you show that you are joking online, so maybe you should try to embrace some of that lingo. Times are changing and you got a whole task force of immature teens like me constantly on the web, and I am pretty sure the AIM language is dominant on the web. I'm not gonna start posting shit you can't understand like btw, lmao, ttyl, but I do not see any problem with posting LOL. I am going to exercise my right to say lol and I know I am energetic but just because I post something with lol doesn't mean you gotta question my maturity or tell me to calm down.
Well that is my rant, other than that I love this site, but I didn't join to have my age bring me down and listen to a bunch of bullshit about my rights to post. And if you think I am stupid, fuck you because I am in honors classes with a 3.75 GPA so don't be fucking pricks.
Wow pissed off much??? :twisted:

TheBostonBoy said:
Ya, I am pissed about the NBA Draft!!! The Celtics are gonna suck even more now...

They're not going to suck "even more now" because that would almost be impossible. They're going to have Pierce for (presumably) the whole season, Jefferson is turning into the 20 point/10 rebound guy we needed, and the pick they are going to get is #5 in a deep, deep, draft.

The problem is we're not going to get a guy who's going to be one of the faces of the league for the next 10 years (unless the fifth pick turns out like Wade did).

why couldn't it be like the NFL Draft, then we would have gotten Ogden or something... FUCK!!!!!!

I don't get that either. It's supposedly to stop teams from tanking (like the Celtics, Bucks, and Grizzlies did. But...those teams weren't better than Portland or Seattle. If the Bucks stayed healthy they might have been, but I don't see the point in having the lottery either. It's a horrible idea. In 24 years only 4 times has the team with the worst record gotten the pick.

It's Oden by the way and they wouldn't have gotten him because the Grizzlies has the worst record. They would have gotten Durant who will be better than anyone they can get at #5.

Whatever I love the Sox way more and the Pats are gonna be Super Bowl Champions this year...Brady, Thomas, Moss, Stallworth, and the whole gang= unstoppable!

I agree. My two favorite teams are the Sox and Pats. I like baseball and football more than hockey and basketball, but still...I'd like to have watched a franchise guy in a Celtics uniform along with Pierce and Big Al.

It is what it is as Belichick would say.

Haha wow I made too many mistakes in that post. First of all don't know why I put the G in Oden :oops:
And when I said it should be like the NFL draft, I meant that then the worst teams, like the Celtics would get the first picks, and be able to snag a player as good as Greg Oden.
Also, I am with you about liking baseball and football more than hockey and basketball. Personally, I can't get enough NFL and MLB. The NBA sucks, I just hate it...and also the NHL is so boring, I can't stand watching them go back and forth with that little puck. I do like college basketball though, it is so much more competitive and fun. College sports own! Especially BC!!!!
:D BC4Life
Bill is the man too. best NFL coach...thank god we have him! 3 Superbowls
And can't forget Francona....first world series win in 86 years...Why is Boston so lucky to have such sick coaches. I love how Francona always argues and sticks up for the team, then he gets ejected. It's so worth it 8)

TheBostonBoy said:
Personally, I can't get enough NFL and MLB..............I do like college basketball though, it is so much more competitive and fun.

Agreed, although baseball only moderately interests me, whereas I could watch anything football-related 24/7. And yes college basketball is better.

Hey vanshook..... is that your last name? is it some witty abstract reference? why the completely unnecessary length? Only reason i ask is cuz you EDITED my post. (thats not nazi at all) and corrected me. and to me you will always be VANSHOOK. love ya big guy

Back