Top of the HANCOCK

DZH22

Superstar
Reaction score
Edit: delete

Last edited:
Those were pretty nice. You definitely get some better views up there than those at the Skywalk. At the Skywalk, hancock blocks a lot looking east.
________
herbalaire reviews

Last edited:
What - the entire observatory floor is vacant, not converted to offices?

Wow, nice pictures, and I agree with Ron -- I was just as intrigued of the picture looking INSIDE the observatory floor as those looking out the windows

What great photos! And I love how you got them! (Seeing "The Wall" on 45 Province gave me one of those "what were they thinking?" moments.)

What - the entire observatory floor is vacant, not converted to offices?

Exactly. I know it wouldn't be good to use these pictures and send as evidence that the observatory floor is not even in use, but I really wish someone will anonymously send these pictures in to pressure them to reopen the observatory.

Edit: delete

Last edited:
Um, wasn't the observatory on the 60th floor where Jack Conners consolidated the Connors Family Foundation?

DZH22 said his/her pics are from 58 ...

So confused. Either people can't read, or I have a bad memory of the observatory.

No, you're right. The observatory was on the 60th. The columns in the observatory were painted dk grey or were upholstered, if I recall, and there were no blinds hanging on the windows. In any case GREAT PICS! I forgot how beautiful Boston looks from up there. And I agree....the "wall" on 45 Province is kind of ugly!

Nice pix's we should all now dig thru our old photos that we took up there over the years and post them to show how much the city has changed.

You (or someone else) should go on a day with really nice light sometime this spring or summer. Awesome pictures, though!

Back