Twenty Two Liberty @ Fan Pier | 22 Liberty Drive - Parcel C | Seaport

Globe: Seaport’s newest high-end address already sees units resold

The article also lists some famous future tenants:

And some of the flippers (emphasis mine):

Which makes me think of this Chris Rock skit:

JumboBuc -- wonder if one of the LLC's might be connected with one J. Immelt

It would be convenient to walk to work both for the next couple of years [just across Seaport Blvd] and perhaps even when the final HQ is ready

Michael Dell is buying a house in Boston wonder if he'd like to have Jeff as neighbor for the occasional chat

You only quoted one fourth of his sentence. Pretty cheap.

Hmm. Did you find anything in the rest of the sentence (or indeed the entire post) that suggests this was taken out of context? This brief excerpt captured DZH22's sentiment very well, I thought. DZH22 thinks its unfair that rich people have the means of investing and becoming richer that are unavailable to less rich people because it makes the housing market more expensive for everyone. Yeah, I think I got it.

Hmm. Did you find anything in the rest of the sentence (or indeed the entire post) that suggests this was taken out of context? This brief excerpt captured DZH22's sentiment very well, I thought. DZH22 thinks its unfair that rich people have the means of investing and becoming richer that are unavailable to less rich people because it makes the housing market more expensive for everyone. Yeah, I think I got it.

You can't even ventriloquize him accurately. Check your grammar: his problem isn't that rich people "have the means of investing and becoming richer that are unavailable to less rich people because it makes the housing market more expensive...." His problem is that some people are using their means to enrich themselves, and by doing so are making it harder for people who aren't rich.

No, you quoted only the first part to make it look like he was stating something childishly obvious--to make it look like he's an idiot. That's cheap, and you should own up to it.

You can't even ventriloquize him accurately.
I think you mean "paraphrase" (but full marks for creativity)

Check your grammar: his problem isn't that ...." .

I think you want me to check my comprehension. My grammar's not bad (though I often end sentences in prepositions. I think it would be wrong not to.)

No, you quoted only the first part to make it look like he was stating something childishly obvious--to make it look like he's an idiot.

I thought the statement was not so much obvious but mistaken if s/he thinks flipping property should be criminalized or that this is not a basic way in which "haves" naturally out-manoeuver "have-nots." Nothing "childish" about it and I have no reason to believe the poster is an idiot.

That's cheap, and you should own up to it.
And you should buy a dictionary.

Real quick:
1. Ventriloquize works just fine. Look it up.
2. No, I meant grammar. Reread. (But it's becoming obvious now: comprehension, too.)
3. Again, not an accurate reflection of what he wrote
4. No need. Look it up.

Last edited:

A very unusual playground.

I had high hopes for this tidal pool but having seen it at low tide I wonder if a large sculpture (aquatic harbor sea creature) or some other piece of large outdoor artwork might have been a better investment.

^That is quite possibly the saddest looking playground I've ever seen.

I had high hopes for this tidal pool but having seen it at low tide I wonder if a large sculpture (aquatic harbor sea creature) or some other piece of large outdoor artwork might have been a better investment.
Would love to see something like miniature recreations of Atlantis ruins or a sunken ship at the bottom of the pool that only become visible as the tide goes out. I've seen coffee mugs like this that have small sculptures on the inside bottom of the cup that you can't see until you're two thirds through your joe.

It's rather surprising how shady the lawn and the water-facing side of the building is. Obviously it faces North/North-East but I didn't realize how much of an impact that would have now that everything is being built up.

Downburst ... lol, lol, lol. I walked by there on Sunday and was going to take a photo with the same caption _ "the saddest playground ever".

Walking by around 5 pm, yes, that side of the building was in shadows, but it didn't seem as bad in person as it is in all the photos on this page.

I wouldn't pay $2,000/SF for that view but thank god someone else will ...

I really dig the Vertex green glass. I wish we could get more of that.

^Just realized the balconies face really face downtown more than they do the harbor / eastie

eexV8cc.jpg

hrwOA9U.jpg

Q9ev8Ep.jpg

Back