View Boston (Observatory) | Prudential Tower | Back Bay

Admittedly, I have no idea on the scope of the renovations nor do I really care how much BP wants to invest. I'm sure they did a roi cost analysis. It just seems that 43M per floor is an astronomical figure.

Admittedly, I have no idea on the scope of the renovations nor do I really care how much BP wants to invest. I'm sure they did a roi cost analysis. It just seems that 43M per floor is an astronomical figure.

Yes, quite, I see now the error of my ways. You’re right. I’ll tell them how wrong they were the next time I’m in their office.

image.jpeg

Yes, quite, I see now the error of my ways. You’re right. I’ll tell them how wrong they were the next time I’m in their office.

Last check, I'm entitled to state my opinions in this forum without personal attacks. Your snarky / condescending response is uncalled for. Anyway ... I'm done this with thread.

I guess its gonna look like this at ground level soon.
view-boston-rendering-bxp-handout-4-1673618864.jpg

Also another render of the restaurant.
view-boston-rendering-bxp-handout-8-1673618864.jpg

Link

Gives first sign that it's about to open real soon!!!! :)

Their Instagram Story was updated today simply saying "Summer 2023."

Last check, I'm entitled to state my opinions in this forum without personal attacks. Your snarky / condescending response is uncalled for. Anyway ... I'm done this with thread.

You're 100% right on that. The snarky retort post that someone wrote was unnecessary. What you wrote in that post was perfectly harmless, it didn't deserve the spitball thrown at it.

Last edited:
I'm quite sure that they'll have express elevators going up there to whisk & propel visitors there at dizzying speeds like the ones at the Freedom Tower in New York!! :)

hh.JPG

Is that some new wacky iteration of the Dock Square garage project we haven't seen before?
(And was it really that hard to building a more accurate city hall with any of the cantilevers...)

Will you be able to have a drink in the bar without paying the admission fee?

Back