Welcome to the 2020 archBoston Awards!

George_Apley

Not a Brahmin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the 2020 Annual archBoston Awards!

This subforum will be used for discussing the categories and nominating projects. The neighboring subforum will be used once we have collected enough nominations to run votes in each category.

This year, we are keeping the same categories as last year. Use this space to request other categories that you think should be included and we'll consider adding it! Likewise, if categories have little interest or members think there aren't enough nominations to run a meaningful vote, we may remove some categories. It's been a strange year from due to COVID-19 and all of its economic impacts, so share out if you think there are special categories we need or if you think there are nomination parameters that should change given the circumstances.

The period to nominate and discuss nominations will run until January 31. Voting will then open up and be open through February 28th.

Here are the categories for 2020:

Last edited:
Whenever I'm able to put together the threads. I've only been able to check in here for a few minutes each day lately. Will try to get to this ASAP.

Yeah sorry, my ASAP hasn't been honored. Fortunately the nominations are already in. This is working its way up my personal to-do list.

Yeah sorry, my ASAP hasn't been honored. Fortunately the nominations are already in. This is working its way up my personal to-do list.

You must have an impressively long list of things that you have been doing! Here's an apple for your efforts. 🍎 Just another reminder as it's been nearly 3 more months.

It looks like he hasn't posted anything since April. I hope everything is alright.

I tried to do some google sleuthing, but my only takeaway is I don't think George Apley is the user's real name.

^^ Also willing to help. Have plenty of free time on my hands the next couple of weeks.

Back