What is your gender?

What is your gender?

• Total voters
palindrome said:
hey there supposably a Prada superstore coming downtown soon!

Guys with girlfriends, just empty out your wallets now--save yourselves the time.

BostonSkyGuy said:
Guys with girlfriends, just empty out your wallets now--save yourselves the time.

Haha ya, it is good to be a single man! :D

honestly, I think the person who said they were a girl on the survey is just a guy messing around with us...

girls don't want to talk with us :cry:

Once the Prada opens, it shouldn't be long before guys appear on street corners selling knockoffs for a fraction of the price...

Prada...sponsors Luna Rossa, one of the better Americas Cup teams. They didnt win though, in case you were wondering.

gender are you?

This question has come up in 2 or so threads now so lets all find out!

:)

Re: gender are you?

gahh i am an idiot. Mod's please delete.

But this one gives you a choice of male, female, transexual or SASQUATCH, which we probably have more of than females!

But this one gives you a choice of male, female, transexual or SASQUATCH, which we probably have more of than females!

According to the poll results, we do; we're 9% sasquatch. Here's to diversity.

If I didn't shave for a week I would look like a miniature Sasquatch or at least one of those wolf boys in the circus in Mexico.

I combined this thread with the old one. The options are a bit more limited in this poll, so my apologies to all the transgendered sasquatch prowling the board.

^^ It's like our kind don't even exist in your little world. :mad:

Ignoring us won't make us go away!

If there are any sasquatch present, please reveal yourselves to the scientific community! I made a drunken bet with one of my friends for $100 that scientists would find a sasquatch by the year 2025. God was that a bad bet. :(

I see there is a new member: "Katie". Welcome Katie! First identifiable female member?

Now I feel bad.

pix_plz.png

Yay for me for being one of the only females here!

And P.S. I couldn't give a shit about Prada.

but they sponsored luna rossa...and...theyre italians. which makes them better than alinghi, who are swiss, but still less the ETNZ who are kiwis and even more less the bmw oracle, who are american

Back