Where am I? The photo contest

Considering how rarely i drive, i would say often-- it is next to the zipcar lot nearest my office, so when i'm heading to a job site that is usually the first 2 or 3 minutes....

where is 'Gov. Sq.' ? (I'm not very familiar with the Southcoast, where the caption says this is)

welfare building in Gov. Sq?
Nope. I'm not sure where government square is either (gov't center?). Either way, it's not there.

This is in Boston... not on the Southcoast. It's within the city limits. It says, "Southcoast" in my signature, but that photo is from Boston.

LOL serious mental block! I've only lived here how long(25 yrs!)driven it's streets for 4-8 hours a day 5 days a week for over 26 yrs,mixing the old name with the new I guess?

LOL serious mental block! I've only lived here how long(25 yrs!)driven it's streets for 4-8 hours a day 5 days a week for over 26 yrs,mixing the old name with the new I guess?

hahaha. It happens.

Comm ave and Charlesgate right off storrow

Nope, but you're getting closer a bit. I will say it's not a residential building.

I've never posted a pic before, so hopefully this works:

6026099_df965fe984_o.jpg

OOH, that worked. Here's another one inside a prominent building.

6025568_4044bf38c5.jpg

ICA stairwell is correct.

The other shot is NOT Fort Point Channel, though

Somewhere in the North End/Waterfront boundary area, around Commercial St or Richmond St?

^^^Medford St in the Bulfinch Triangle, looking at the "Scotch n Sirloin" building.

Back