Winter Garden | 100 Federal St. | Financial District

They had the Marathon on the big screen on Monday. Quite a few people were watching as they ate lunch.

Nice pic, BeeLine.

FWIW, I have grabbed coffee & done some work in this space on a couple of recent saturday mornings, and have come to really enjoy the space. It is quite peaceful and airy inside. I like that it's open to the public, and random passersby seem to feel invited to stroll through (though admittedly not that many of them - yet). As this area includes more public features in the coming years, I think this will work quite well.

Agreed. The important part is that its there, its open to the public, and its a quality space. Now that they have it they can do as they wish. If they want planters they can put planters in there, if they want a food cart in there for all I care they can do it. The important part is its there and its a quality space. Now its able to grow organically to meet the needs/wants of the people who use it.

I feel the same way about the new Sephora building. I don't really care that its a makeup stand downtown. Its a quality structure and its there now. If Sephora up and leaves they can make it a restaurant. Again the important part is its there now and its a quality space.

Back