Worst Empty Parcel Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

George_Apley

Not a Brahmin
Staff member
Reaction score
Nominate what you believe is the most detrimental vacant lot in the Boston area.

The corner turned into a parking lot at the Paul Rudolph’s Erich Lindemann Mental Health Center- 25 Stanford Street. Total disrespect of a landmark building. I often wonder if someone with political connections is making money off public land?

117 Kneeland at Albany.

Last edited:
125 Nashua street parking. Right on top of one of the busiest train stations in the area is a huge mass of surface parking.
Cross Street Parking always kills me too
1589299825125.png

The "Constitution Center" office park and the Coast Guard lots too. Amazing locations just sitting there and never going to move.
1589300060744.png

Im going to say where 1000 Boylston was suppose to go. I cant stand walking down Boylston and everything abruptly stops and turns into a highway below grand. Just build Parcel 12 and Parcel 15 already!

I'll nominate parcels 14/15 pike air rights. Not only is the gaping hole in the ground a blight, so is the rear of the parking garage that is visible and the disaster that is the lack of cross walks and bad state of the sidewalks surrounding it.

vXhACqOMo5AjACyvZYXGRc_GBNc62r83_xkgE2JaNaV9l-BpfZ47Eiq5OA-gZdG1wMcnjAc7pzHIQeHMByJQfXz0u6VNkRk9iCFgWnR9uvMNtKOwD1BII6zoznNGemKXX9JOcZ4

The Constellation Center in Kendall, which was supposed to be a much needed arts venue for the last 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back