MIT East Campus - Kendall Square Gateway | Cambridge

All I remember from all of that was that in the video, he mentioned investing in Google's Series A round at about $1 a share. WTF.

All I remember from all of that was that in the video, he mentioned investing in Google's Series A round at about $1 a share. WTF.

He claims it's the best investment the company has made, but one wonders... does he wish he'd made it with his personal funds? :)

This project is just a band-aid over a band-aid over a band-aid. It will never look any better.

cca

Anyone know what's happening with the 300' graduate student/family resident tower?

i believe it's part of the NoMa project.

Anyone know what's happening with the 300' graduate student/family resident tower?

i believe it's part of the NoMa project.

Think you're getting building 1 and building 4 confused.
Building 1 is a mixed use residential building otherwise known as NoMa. This is to have 290 residential units, 18% of which are to be affordable units.

Building 4 is graduate housing replacing the, to be demolished, Eastgate tower.

The first facade panels were placed on Building 4 at the end of this week. Seems pretty intricate but looks a little cheap in my opinion. Maybe with morning lighting someone can get a better picture.

Also, the first steel is now above ground for the other building going up on Main Street.

Tf7dfos.jpg

LgXteW2.jpg

w7dCZeP.jpg

In person, the cladding of the first floor reads like a gigantic copper heatsink.

<sigh> Everything looks like something. Can't we just wait and see how it turns out?

cca

Back