đź”· Open Thread

Time to retire the Blue Man Group. Enough is enough, get something new at that theater.

There was a time when the Charles Playhouse had regularly changing shows, just like the Lyric or any other local theatre.

Is this about me?

...john made some really weird posts last night...

I looked back and I made about ten posts around 6:45pm last night. I guess I had a lot of energy?

I was going to blame the Ambien(R) but I don't take that until midnight or so. It's led me to do some things I don't remember ...

I love it when they light the Pru up for certain social awareness days... Red tonight for World AIDS Day. It's great to see Boston Properties keep up with the social trends.

Anyone else feel like they need to take a break from the internet every once in a while? Like you get too caught up in it?

I think I'm reaching that point...

Curbed

Guess this belongs in 'new development' - Curbed has (at last) started a Boston page "Curbed Boston: The Boston Neighborhoods and Real Estate Blog"

http://boston.curbed.com/

Had to go to the ER last night, been really sick the past week (started the day before Thanksgiving). They diagnosed me with a sinus infection, double ear infection, and a chest infection. I slept for about 12 hours once I was home. My throat feels like I have strep. Soooo shitty.

Do we know yet whether Fort Point is one of the mail processing centers they expect to close? Seems like a huge and busy place to just have go away.

What's the name of those two white box buildings on the corner of Mass Ave and Huntington? Any chance those will be demolished in the future for something better?

Had to go to the ER last night, been really sick the past week (started the day before Thanksgiving). They diagnosed me with a sinus infection, double ear infection, and a chest infection. I slept for about 12 hours once I was home. My throat feels like I have strep. Soooo shitty.

And now I have pneumonia. Ugh /facepalm

They would go on my "most hated buildings" short list.

Back