🔹 What's Happening With Project X?

Yea im on my phone i take the lazy route.

Fixed. It's not 2004. The "I'm texting or sending an email from my phone so excuse the misspellings, abbreviations and generalized laziness" excuse doesn't work anymore.

Fuck off I posted that the glx has been greenlighted. I dont owe you shit. Not to mention thats basically the "news", not much else other than this is moving forward. Theres much worse shit to bitch about on this forum than this give me a break. I dont personally have a problem with you at all but in this specific instance....fuck off.

I remember a proposal from awhile back about a TOD development either at Quincy center or north Quincy (or both). There was a post about the Quincy center garage coming down because of pending development. Am I crazy in remembering a North Quincy development that would replace the massive parking lot???

The reason I ask is there were two single man drilling rigs this morning hitting multiple spots in the lot, didn't know if this could be for the possible development.

Any news on SST? Hines only has 25 days left to receive state approval and commence construction before he forfeits his development rights.

thanks GR!

Any news on SST? Hines only has 25 days left to receive state approval and commence construction before he forfeits his development rights.

i forwarded your request for a much-needed media update......

hopefully we'll get some info, soon.

Fuck off I posted that the glx has been greenlighted. I dont owe you shit. Not to mention thats basically the "news", not much else other than this is moving forward. Theres much worse shit to bitch about on this forum than this give me a break. I dont personally have a problem with you at all but in this specific instance....fuck off.

So funny

i know it's not a project, but any word on the future state here?

Francois-Soulignac_Boston-Architecture_Ivy-on-the-Walls_08.jpg

when the hell are they going to replace the burned out blue light on saltonstall's crown (it's been almost a year) and the burned out one on the custom house (over a year) and the burned out one on the crown of IP (half a year)?

What is going on with the hotel next to the Hard Rock Cafe / Haymarket?

Back