🔹 What's Happening With Project X?

You're all talking about different projects.

1. Parcel 15 was cancelled before Covid. It's currently involved in a nasty legal battle.
  2. The Prudential Tower observatory project which I believe @Jahvon09 is asking about is still a planned as far as anyone knows.

You're all talking about different projects.

1. Parcel 15 was cancelled before Covid. It's currently involved in a nasty legal battle.
  2. The Prudential Tower observatory project which I believe @Jahvon09 is asking about is still a planned as far as anyone knows.
What's the legal battle?

What's the legal battle?

Can't read it. Frigging Boston Globe has blocked it with one of their frigging ads!!!

Last edited:
Disable JavaScript. Works like a charm. Images don't load, but whatever.

Their problem, not mine!
As a former writer and news photographer, I have been personally hit hard by the layoffs and loss of ad revenue. I worked for the Patch and Gatehouse. Whilst I don’t have nice things to say about either of their operations, I do believe that no paying for things like news content is selfish. Not cool, dude.

Are you the type of person who also goes out to eat without tipping? Because judging by your awful take, I would assume this to be the case.

It's hard to photo b/c it's a big, mostly set back lot with dense covered fencing.

Short update: One of the parcels at Roxbury Crossing (SE Corner of Gurney and Station Streets) is now under construction seemingly.

As a former writer and news photographer, I have been personally hit hard by the layoffs and loss of ad revenue. I worked for the Patch and Gatehouse. Whilst I don’t have nice things to say about either of their operations, I do believe that no paying for things like news content is selfish. Not cool, dude.

Are you the type of person who also goes out to eat without tipping? Because judging by your awful take, I would assume this to be the case.

That is not true. You don't know me.

That should be the next phase of Parcel 25. Looking forward to it.

Short update: One of the parcels at Roxbury Crossing (SE Corner of Gurney and Station Streets) is now under construction seemingly.

Back