🔹 What's Happening With Project X?

Mondays MassDOT meeting had this line item, but I can't for the love of me figure out what project it's actually referring to, as docs haven't been posted yet. The only garage I can think of out that way that would require MassDOT approval is Clarendon St by Back Bay Station.

Hancock Garage West Tower (Back Bay) Air Rights Project Enabling Work

Mondays MassDOT meeting had this line item, but I can't for the love of me figure out what project it's actually referring to, as docs haven't been posted yet. The only garage I can think of out that way that would require MassDOT approval is Clarendon St by Back Bay Station.

Hancock Garage West Tower (Back Bay) Air Rights Project Enabling Work

Yes that's 100 Clarendon. BP sometimes refers to it as 100 Clarendon / Hancock Garage in documents they write to the city. For example: https://www.boston.gov/sites/default/files/file/2020/06/100 Clarendon Application Combined.pdf

I don't think this thing has budged an inch since covid. I could be wrong I guess

You are right, the project is currently on hold. Not dead, but not moving for now.

No way to prove it without revealing who I work for, but I assume it will be public at some point.

Does anybody have additional information on the 41 Lagrange Street development? Are they waiting until 47 Lagrange Street is completed?

Driving down north Washington St. today - what’s the deal with eastern bakers supply building ? Whole block looks tough.

Does anybody have additional information on the 41 Lagrange Street development? Are they waiting until 47 Lagrange Street is completed?

It received state funding in October, but that's all I could find.

Driving down north Washington St. today - what’s the deal with eastern bakers supply building ? Whole block looks tough.

Couldn't find anything more recent than the supply company vacating in 2017.

This is Greater New England but does anyone know what happened to Providence's Downtown Transit Connector? I know it was under construction as of last year, but I haven't been down to Providence recently and it was supposed to be completed "in 2020."

This is Greater New England but does anyone know what happened to Providence's Downtown Transit Connector? I know it was under construction as of last year, but I haven't been down to Providence recently and it was supposed to be completed "in 2020."

Is this it? From 11/8/2020

Any word on the Huntington Ave. condo tower next to the former BU Theater? I have a feeling that this is going the way of Tremont Crossing.

Is there a thread that 1170-1200 Hancock Street, Quincy, has been mentioned in? 201 apartments and 10,300 sq ft of retail.

I tried a search, but I'm never really great at finding specific threads through the search function. It's by Utile and looks really nice, and was recently posted to their website, so not sure if it would've been caught by now..

1611421955689.png
1611422017682.png

1611422079737.png

Pictures courtesy of Utile.

Back