1330 Boylston Street | Fenway

jass said:
Im really happy on how the Trilogy turned out, both as retail and as a building from afar
A little pocket of urbanization in a suburban wasteland.

More to come is good to see.

476776633_0049061b76_b.jpg

img7328qy6.jpg

Drove past here 2 nights ago, and looked like the first floor was a good percentage under development. Now IT RISES!!! :twisted:

Nice! Haha
I love the modern style buildings going up in the Fenway area. It's being transformed into a lot nicer place.
I was just at the Red Sox game Monday Night vs Detroit (Dice-K Started :D )
Awesome Game but anyways it looked so much different in that area than the last time I had been there like a year ago. It was nice to drive around before the game looking for parking, the buildings looked great.

I hate to sound like a NIMBY, but whoever lives in that building across the alley from this are going to be very unhappy with their new view...

kennedy said:
I hate to sound like a NIMBY, but whoever lives in that building across the alley from this are going to be very unhappy with their new view...

I think that is an all rental building.

Construction stopped for memorial day weekend, but progress has been made.

13301pt5.jpg

13302gp7.jpg

13303ie8.jpg

13304ih3.jpg

img3342cg9.jpg

and down the block, Trilogy management has finally done something with the plot of land made through the realignment of Kilmarnock Street

img3341ly6.jpg

kz1000ps said:
and down the block, Trilogy management has finally done something with the plot of land made through the realignment of Kilmarnock Street...
...even if it ain't much.

(Better than a parking lot.)

Vaguely surreal, almost like a scene from "War of the Worlds"
0706190002S.jpg

Seems like the heat rays might start blasting the pedestrians at any moment.
0706190009S.jpg

^ haha nice pics xec. That's what I look at every time I head home from work.

img6163iw1.jpg

img6179xs8.jpg

img6191rz6.jpg

img6180zf2.jpg

img6183zl0.jpg

^note on the brick pier that there's two types of brick and joint finishes being used. The lower section looks old and weathered a la Battery Wharf, which is a good thing IMO.

lol ^

Is that scheduled for redev? I am pretty sure the triangle parcel infrom of trilogy is soon coming to an end.

Damn, next time I'm in Boston I need to get over here. So much is changing so fast, it's great (unless you have change.)

A nice flatiron-esque building on the triangle lot would suit the area well.

Back