Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kasich

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Marco Rubio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
How very Hamiltonian of you. Literally though, your point is the point of the Federalists going back to 1787. Not that I disagree with you. The structural two-party system contributes to voter disengagement and disinterest in a major way as well.

I'm aware. And I know that is not a mainstream point-of-view.

It's not a farce. The elections are certainly real. The problem is people's perceptions of these elections. A lack of understanding of history and what primaries are for: the party members deciding who will be their figureheads on election day. Our winner-take-all voting system doesn't help matters when there's a huge slate of candidates and the "front-runner" wins with 30-40% of the vote in most states. Legitimacy is in the eye of the beholder.

This is true and a more accurate representation of the state of affairs. But it should also be noted that the "lack of understanding" is partially systemic. The entire reason why we have had nation-wide primaries in recent decades is to give voters the feeling that they have a say. Politicians didn't want a repeat of 1968. The Democratic and Republican parties are purposefully disingenuous (or maybe obscure may be more accurate) as to the voters' role in the nominating process.

I'm aware. And I know that is not a mainstream point-of-view.

This is true and a more accurate representation of the state of affairs. But it should also be noted that the "lack of understanding" is partially systemic. The entire reason why we have had nation-wide primaries in recent decades is to give voters the feeling that they have a say. Politicians didn't want a repeat of 1968. The Democratic and Republican parties are purposefully disingenuous (or maybe obscure may be more accurate) as to the voters' role in the nominating process.

Yup. And our unrepresentative voting method maintains it (that's my drumbeat if you haven't noticed...)

^^^^

There is no more democracy or Republic anymore. America is OWNED.
There is no choice between Pepsi or Coke (When the same group owns both and can buy any competitor or force them-out of business thru political rules & regulations.)

There are 4 basic components that make a country and keep it stabilized.
#1 Energy
#2 Agriculture
#3 Banking
#4 Security (Military)

If you own the majority interests in Energy, Agriculture,Govt and Banking sectors you own the country and determine the direction in which the country goes through all the recommendations of rules & regulations from the corporate titans.

Our elected officials are cheap to buy these days. As you can see just look at Trump talk about SuperPacs.

My point is the American People are slaves on farm at this point. They tax you for EVERYTHING. Pretty soon the AIR you breathe will be another tax: Climate change tax.

I love how you name energy as the first industry that owns the American government. I agree that the oil and gas industry has too much influence on politics. However you proceed to mention a climate change tax levied on the American people. Why would the oil and gas industry want to push for a carbon tax which would help to increase investment in clean energy putting many oil and gas producers out of business?

Damm big business trying to tax themselves out of exsistance! OBAMA IS OWNED BY THE OIL INDUSTRY THAT WANT AN OIL TAX IMPOSED ON THEM. THE ILLUMINATI IS REALL. TRUMP IS OUR SAVIOUR HE WANTS TO STAND UP TO BIG POWERFUL BUSINESSES AND DECREASE THEIR TAXES. HE IS GOING TO FIGHT THE RICH AND POWERFUL BY ELIMINATING THE ESTATE TAX SO THE RICHEST 0.2% CAN PASS DOWN ALL OF THEIR WEALTH TO THEIR CHILDREN

See how ridiculous you sound? Most of Trumps proposals fail to stand up to the little guy, he just direct anger about the economy towards outsiders.

Last edited:
Sorry man^^^

I'm more a libertarian. Trump is not our savior but he is different than Hilary Clinton.
Illuminati was real at one point I'm not sure they actually exist today.

Do I believe there are higher powers involved in our corporate structure that own multiple industries. YES I do believe their are group of elite.
Like the old red dog Republicans that don't want change.

I love how you name energy as the first industry that owns the American government. I agree that the oil and gas industry has too much influence on politics. However you proceed to mention a climate change tax levied on the American people. Why would the oil and gas industry want to push for a carbon tax which would help to increase investment in clean energy putting many oil and gas producers out of business?

Damm big business trying to tax themselves out of exsistance! OBAMA IS OWNED BY THE OIL INDUSTRY THAT WANT AN OIL TAX IMPOSED ON THEM. THE ILLUMINATI IS REALL. TRUMP IS OUR SAVIOUR HE WANTS TO STAND UP TO BIG POWERFUL BUSINESSES AND DECREASE THEIR TAXES. HE IS GOING TO FIGHT THE RICH AND POWERFUL BY ELIMINATING THE ESTATE TAX SO THE RICHEST 0.2% CAN PASS DOWN ALL OF THEIR WEALTH TO THEIR CHILDREN

See how ridiculous you sound? Most of Trumps proposals fail to stand up to the little guy, he just direct anger about the economy towards outsiders.

Of course politicians are owned by the Oil and Gas industry, along with the bankers. It is easy to see what industries donate to who, but a bit more digging is required for the PACs. But at the end of the day, the same cast of characters (sans the unions) fund both sides relatively equally.

The amount of suppressed patents for alternative energy is simply staggering. The simple fact that despite all of the technological advances over the past 150 years that autos and other engines are still based on a gas combustible engine makes zero sense not only from an economic and efficiency standpoint but also from a normal technological pattern perspective as well. Watch the documentary "Who killed the electric car?" for a great summation of the history of the auto and oil industries' cutthroat tactics over the years to keep the money train flowing. Tesla may well have finally broken the chain, time will tell.

Last edited:
If Bernie Sanders pulls off California he should have beat Hilary Clinton. Something really wrong with this whole SuperDelegate scenario.

If you get 60% of the vote to win a state only to realize that if you don't have the Superdelegates you lose.

Besides the Republicans being a party in disarray. I believe that the Democrats are heading down that path now. If Sanders loses this race expect more Democrats to leave their party and become independent.

People that think they know whats best for you ---are the real ENEMY in life.

Last edited:
Voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary and will be voting for Jill Stein in the General (unless something incredibly unlikely happens and Bernie is the Democratic nominee?).

We're getting close to a party realignment though and thank god because the Democratic and Republican establishments can go to hell. :)

Just look at the Republican Establishment scrambling for a 3rd party candidate to run against Trump so Hilary can get in. This is how sick these hypocrites are.

The entire Republican & Democrat establishments have been one giant taxpayers swindle job party since the Regan Admin.
20 Trillion in National Debt and not only that 200+ Trillion owed in SS & Medicare and the U.S. does not have any money in the bank.

Then you wonder why a working class family is completely demoralized trying to send their child to college.
They will continue to screw the working Americans out of SS by raising the age limits each year to keep the Ponzi scheme alive. But when you see 70+ aged people bagging groceries then you will know why.

I'm already not liking some of Trump's ideas for Federal Reserve bank but at this point the United States of America is BROKE.

People say the politicians in Washington need to be fired? HOW ABOUT JAIL for TREASON against the Taxpayers.
The laws don't apply to the politicians like the everyday workers of the U.S.

The more & more Washington hates on Trump the more & more the public will vote TRUMP.

If Bernie Sanders pulls off California he should have beat Hilary Clinton. Something really wrong with this whole SuperDelegate scenario.

If you get 60% of the vote to win a state only to realize that if you don't have the Superdelegates you lose.

Besides the Republicans being a party in disarray. I believe that the Democrats are heading down that path now. If Sanders loses this race expect more Democrats to leave their party and become independent.

People that think they know whats best for you ---are the real ENEMY in life.

Granted, you are thoroughly confused concerning, well, everything, but I for some reason I feel the need to respond to this.

Clinton has many more votes and delegates than Sanders, not including super-delegates. Sanders is urging the party elite super-delegates to overturn the will of the voters in order to give him the nomination. This seems to go against everything he claims to stand for, but what do I know? I was a big Sanders fan before this, but I think he has lost his way.

I know Trump is attempting to convince the less intelligent Sanders fans that the nomination is somehow being stolen in order to peel some of them off, but it is nonsense.

Voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary and will be voting for Jill Stein in the General (unless something incredibly unlikely happens and Bernie is the Democratic nominee?).

We're getting close to a party realignment though and thank god because the Democratic and Republican establishments can go to hell. :)

Did you also vote for Nader or are you too young? I guess you enjoyed the GWB years.

Granted, you are thoroughly confused concerning, well, everything, but I for some reason I feel the need to respond to this.

Clinton has many more votes and delegates than Sanders, not including super-delegates. Sanders is urging the party elite super-delegates to overturn the will of the voters in order to give him the nomination. This seems to go against everything he claims to stand for, but what do I know? I was a big Sanders fan before this, but I think he has lost his way.

I know Trump is attempting to convince the less intelligent Sanders fans that the nomination is somehow being stolen in order to peel some of them off, but it is nonsense.

Thank you for this.

Back